Ashleigh Barty - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #1036
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashleigh Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
So this week rest, then Fed Cup, then whats after that?
Isn't she in the Pelham MD? Or did she WD?

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #1037
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
So this week rest, then Fed Cup, then whats after that?
Next week rest. I think she will want to play one or two lead up tournaments before RG.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #1038
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Yes, she is still in Pelham singles and doubles MD
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #1039
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

25K Pelham 1st rd : Barty d Pavlovic 6-2 4-6 6-1

Doubles 1st rd: Barty/Rodionova wins 6-4 6-1
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #1040
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Next week rest. I think she will want to play one or two lead up tournaments before RG.
I meant this week Pelham, next week FC then rest and anything else after?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #1041
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:

Nothing official yet, but I'm pretty sure she will play a tournament or two before RG in May.
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #1042
country flag guichard

Quote:

Not on the list of any upcoming WTA tournament. The qualifying list of madrid and the tournament after that are not officially out yet but you can always pm spiceboy to ask him if she entered any of them.

For ITF tournament, the acceptance list are available on the ITF site . Just click "factsheet" on the tournament page to know when they will be available.

You can always ask her directly too. Rogowska did just that on tweeter in response to someone
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #1043
country flag guichard

Barty won 6-4 6-4, she will play #3 seed Fichman in the quarter final.

The doubles match was postponed to tomorrow. She may play 3 matches tomorrow (1 singles, 2 doubles )
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1044
country flag binky-GOAT

She's back!! #anaivanovic

Wins first set 6-0. Good night and hopefully happy morning...
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #1045
country flag guichard

Barty d. Fichman 6-0 6-0
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #1046
country flag binky-GOAT

According to twitter, her opponent didnt even reach deuce

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #1047
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great win

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #1048
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Go Ash Who she play Next ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #1049
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Go Ash Who she play Next ?
Kurumi Nara
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #1050
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Ash
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote