Ashleigh Barty - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #1021
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashleigh Barty

Lost the first set 6-1 but now lead 4-1

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #1022
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

from 4-1* to 4-5*

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #1023
country flag Kəv.

61 64 blew a 4-1 lead in the second...

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #1024
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

WHat match is already over
binky-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #1025
country flag Kəv.

new career high rank of 38 (in doubles)

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #1026
country flag Kəv.

Ashleigh Barty (AUS) v Irena Pavlovic (FRA)

Pavlovic not playing well recently, so good opportunity for Ash. Her quarter is actually quite an easy one,

(5)Shuai Zhang (CHN) v Q
Ashleigh Barty (AUS) v Irena Pavlovic (FRA)
Q v Q
(3)Sharon Fichman (CAN) v Elena Baltacha (GBR)

Baltacha will be rusty and most likely lose to Fichman, Zhang's results are always so random.. Fichman is probably the only worry. Lucky shes not in the first quarter where theres Scheepers, Mayr-Achleitner & Duque-Marino

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #1027
country flag Kəv.

With other Rodi this time

(1)Barty/Rodionova (AUS/RUS) v Melander/Roma (SWE/SWE)
Brengle/Pous-Tio (USA/ESP) v Konta/Slater (GBR/GBR)
(4)Harman/Pegula (USA/USA) v (Q)Feuerstein/Michel (FRA/SUI)
Riske/Rogers (USA/USA) v Bhargava/Marand (USA/USA)

(wc)Murdock/Turner (USA/USA) v (wc)Able/Suswam (USA/USA)
(3)Elie/Pluskota (USA/USA) v Gabueva/Kramperova (RUS/CZE)
Kao/Lee (TPE/TPE) v (Q)Daniels/Schoofs (GER/NED)
(2)Fichman/Goncalves (CAN/BRA) v Kremen/Van der Meet (BLR/NED)

Should win this easily

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #1028
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Wow nice draw although I thought that about Burnett tbh.

Hopefully she's got used to the green clay now and Burnett was just one of those random tough match ups for her.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #1029
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Wow nice draw although I thought that about Burnett tbh.

Hopefully she's got used to the green clay now and Burnett was just one of those random tough match ups for her.
Is it still green clay?

I don't know, the only time I watched her was in Charleston doubles and she played exceptionally well on it.

I expect her to be back to her winning ways soon, not sure whether it will be here or somewhere in the future.

But it is great to see her playing so many tournaments.
binky-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #1030
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Is it still green clay?

I don't know, the only time I watched her was in Charleston doubles and she played exceptionally well on it.

I expect her to be back to her winning ways soon, not sure whether it will be here or somewhere in the future.

But it is great to see her playing so many tournaments.
Yeah all these American ITF's in April/May are green clay.

Good point - bound to be a few blips here & there, great to see her challenging herself.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1031
country flag Kəv.

So this is her last tournament before she gets some rest I'm guessing?

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #1032
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
So this is her last tournament before she gets some rest I'm guessing?
yes, it is
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #1033
country flag the australian

the australian is an unknown quantity at this point

good draw on paper but so were her previous ones...shes flopping in singles at the moment..
the australian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #1034
country flag Kəv.

Her previous ones were just Burnett

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #1035
country flag Kəv.

So this week rest, then Fed Cup, then whats after that?