Ashleigh Barty - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:05 AM   #991
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of
Re: Ashleigh Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Why doesn't Ash play doubles? Her ranking is good enough to get in.
I have a feeling she's getting bored of doubles. On twitter she posted something like "another doubles win" after last weeks title.

It's funny and kind of cruel, that she's having a breakthrough into the doubles so easily (almost in Top 40 i think), when I think she's more concentrating on singles and just using doubles for practice

I guess in modern tennis, the game is just so physical now that you just cannot keep up with the seniors when you are still under 18. In doubles you don't have to worry about all of that, where talent is more of a factor than strength.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #992
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
I have a feeling she's getting bored of doubles. On twitter she posted something like "another doubles win" after last weeks title.

It's funny and kind of cruel, that she's having a breakthrough into the doubles so easily (almost in Top 40 i think), when I think she's more concentrating on singles and just using doubles for practice

I guess in modern tennis, the game is just so physical now that you just cannot keep up with the seniors when you are still under 18. In doubles you don't have to worry about all of that, where talent is more of a factor than strength.
I think she just doesn't want to play doubles every week. It will even be a heavy workload this week
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #993
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Ash

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #994
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

When is Ash's next tournament?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #995
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

She is in EL of 25k at US on 8th of April.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #996
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Ash just got in Charleston' qualifying
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #997
country flag guichard

Charleston qualifying

7)Shuai Zhang v Petra Rampre
Ashleigh Barty v (12)Nastassja Burnett

(8)Michelle Larcher De Brito v (wc)Hayley Carter
Jill Craybas v (13)Jessica Pegula

Ash will play her first match against the girl who just beat her few days ago Lol
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #998
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Not Burnett again...

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #999
country flag binky-GOAT

I'm sure this is good for Ash, she will be out for revenge
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #1000
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
I'm sure this is good for Ash, she will be out for revenge
I agree. Ash is a smart cookie, I think she'll get her this time.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #1001
country flag guichard

Much easier than few days ago

Burnett d Barty 6-1 6-1
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #1002
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

That's disappointed

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #1003
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

I saw Burnett at the AO and she shouldn't be wiping Ash 1 and 1. Maybe its the clay but not a great set of results the last two weeks.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:49 AM   #1004
country flag binky-GOAT

Suddenly in bad form, i dont understand these recent results...
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:22 AM   #1005
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Did not expect that

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote