Ashleigh Barty - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #961
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of
Re: Ashleigh Barty

Doesn't sound like she played well. Hopefully she picks it up in the next rounds.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #962
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
She's playing a $25k and $50k in USA. That is probably it until her birthday on 24th April, due to AER.

I'm not sure whether she has enough ranking to make RG qualies Is it Top 220 get in or something like that?
Yes, she has enough points for RG qualies. She will stay in the top 200. Initial cut off ~ 209
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #963
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Yes, she has enough points for RG qualies. She will stay in the top 200. Initial cut off ~ 209
Great news Of course she will be in contention for a MDWC also but personally i'd prefer her to play qualies anyway as more points on offer and a chance to get on a roll in the MD so I hope this happens.
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #964
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Great news Of course she will be in contention for a MDWC also but personally i'd prefer her to play qualies anyway as more points on offer and a chance to get on a roll in the MD so I hope this happens.
yes, I really think she should play RG qualies. We will see...
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 05:19 PM   #965
country flag guichard

Barty lost 2-6 4-6. Next 50K Osprey but she is not officially in yet
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 06:20 PM   #966
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

That is her worst loss since like last year vs Wlodarczak in Launceston 25k
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 08:05 PM   #967
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Ash

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 05:32 AM   #968
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Into the doubles semis though

R1: (4)Barty/Lim d. Perrin/Zec-Peskiric 36 63 10-5
QF: (4)Barty/Lim d. Pluskota/Will 64 64
SF: (4)Barty/Lim v. (1)Craybas/Falconi

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 11:43 PM   #969
country flag binky-GOAT

Into doubles final to face Irigoyen again #grudgematch

She is very prolific in doubles isn't she Doesn't matter who her partner is (Peers, Dellacqua, Bobusic, Lim), she has made the finals in doubles for like the last 8 consecutive times or something (one of those was a WTA SF though, close enough ).
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:13 AM   #970
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

yeh Alize and Ash

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 03:10 AM   #971
country flag guichard

Quote:
Into doubles final to face Irigoyen again #grudgematch

She is very prolific in doubles isn't she Doesn't matter who her partner is (Peers, Dellacqua, Bobusic, Lim), she has made the finals in doubles for like the last 8 consecutive times or something (one of those was a WTA SF though, close enough ).
yup they had 2 match points in that SF in Hobart
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 04:36 AM   #972
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
yup they had 2 match points in that SF in Hobart
After that they did a brilliant tank job. Error error error error error error error error error error error error error GSM
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 04:50 AM   #973
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Quote:
After that they did a brilliant tank job. Error error error error error error error error error error error error error GSM
Stupid tank job
if they didnt tank.. One of my faves would atleast be holding Hobart as their first doubles title

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:05 PM   #974
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Won the doubles title defeating Goncalves/Irigoyen 61 63

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:07 PM   #975
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Osprey
(2)Michelle Larcher De Brito (POR) v Alison Riske (USA)
Mariana Duque-Marino (COL) v Kurumi Nara (JPN)
Ashleigh Barty (AUS) v Kathrin Woerle (GER)
(6)Nastassja Burnett (ITA) v Florencia Molinero (ARG)