Ashleigh Barty - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #661
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
If she gets to SF in her next 2 $25ks as well, she'll be ranked about 190.

Is that enough to get into QD for AO?
Yes, the cut off is #197 if every one enters. So the actual cut off will be lower .

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:34 AM   #662
country flag 5tatRacket
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ashleigh Barty

I would be flabbergasted if she didn't get a main draw wild card anyway.
5tatRacket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #663
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatRacket View Post
I would be flabbergasted if she didn't get a main draw wild card anyway.
Very true

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #664
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Barty v Rogowska final in Esperance. Excited to see the result but I would expect Ashleigh to win.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 07:01 AM   #665
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

I think Ash has the edge over Liv for the final. Good to see that Ash can not play for so long and just come back and slay everyone
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #666
country flag 5tatRacket
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light

8-match winning streak (back to back titles) in doubles.
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 06:40 AM   #667
country flag 5tatRacket
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Barty pulled out of her R2 match at the $25,000 in Margaret River due a 'small injury to her leg'. https://twitter.com/ashbar96
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #668
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she is feeling better soon.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 11:26 PM   #669
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

another 25k title in the bag at tralgon

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #670
country flag 5tatRacket
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Good stuff. Another good run this week and some wins over January and she'll hopefully be on the main tour in no time.

Last edited by 5tatRacket : Oct 29th, 2012 at 02:33 AM.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #671
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great run again

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 04:50 PM   #672
country flag guichard

She used her JE to enter $75K +H Toyota(Japan) --week of November 19th

I am surprised
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:02 PM   #673
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

She beat Sharipova 6-0 6-0 in the second round of Bendigo
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:39 AM   #674
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris93 View Post
She beat Sharipova 6-0 6-0 in the second round of Bendigo
That's very impressive. Sharipova has a huge forehand and should have made Tashkent QF (took set off Cadantu 6-1 ) but sadly her form here hasn't been very good Anyway, still very well done by Ash

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 04:12 PM   #675
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
She used her JE to enter $75K +H Toyota(Japan) --week of November 19th

I am surprised
Suprised but pleased she is going there for that.... great chance to pick up some very handy ranking points!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote