Ashleigh Barty - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2012, 02:13 AM   #541
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of
Re: Ashleigh Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
I'm hoping she plays against a player like Azarenka, Sharapova or Williams in the 1st round.
Screw that.
I hope she plays someone like Chang, Falconi, Tanasugarn, Gallovits, Mayr etc or french wildcard.

A top player second round would be fine for the experience.
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2012, 02:19 AM   #542
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

If she gets past the 1st round

Like I was hoping she would play against Woz in 2nd round here, didn't happen
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #543
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Screw that.
I hope she plays someone like Chang, Falconi, Tanasugarn, Gallovits, Mayr etc or french wildcard.

A top player second round would be fine for the experience.
This. There are a lot of dodgy players that will be in the draw this year lets hope she draws one of them! 100 points would be
Old May 16th, 2012, 07:56 AM   #544
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

How is Ash on clay by the way?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #545
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

She's such a show-off in practice unbelievable
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #546
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

^ Why what happened?

She was walking at the AO and I walked passed her and I'm taller than her

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #547
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
^ Why what happened?

She was walking at the AO and I walked passed her and I'm taller than her
Haha! Yeah her & Casey walked RIGHT next to me on their way to a court for their doubles match in Brisbane. I towered over her! She's so lovely too her attitude is excellent.

http://www.tennis.com.au/news/2012/0...eive-wildcards

“I’m thrilled to compete in the main draw of the French Open for the first time and test my game against the world’s best. Thank you to Tennis Australia for believing in me enough to give me this opportunity and I will do my best to make everyone proud,” Barty said.

make everyone proud adorable.
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:38 AM   #548
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

she mentioned she was playing well on the clay on her facebook fanpage...although it is just a junior tournament s

Official loudest cheerer of don't knock the dok!
SM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:50 AM   #549
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
^ Why what happened?
When they're just rallying (Ash and Storm) she so casual, like she doesn't give a damn or it's way too easy. Makes bucket loads of lazy errors.
The only time when she actually tries is when she has to play a difficult shot, and then she goes into full gear clown mode and tries to hit every trick-shot in the book. When storm gets to the net to practice her volleys, Ash's eyes light up and suddenly she starts clobbering the ball straight at her. She attempted a running back tweener yesterday (almost made it over the net) and some crazy dropshots. Today when Storm was at the net, Ash was jogging down to seemingly pick up a bouncing ball, but instead she plays a shot around her back to pass Storm. She played a full effort one-handed backhand today too (almost flew out of the court )
Old May 17th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #550
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Yeah Barty is using her Junior Exempt for $75K Nottingham (week of June 4)
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #551
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
When they're just rallying (Ash and Storm) she so casual, like she doesn't give a damn or it's way too easy. Makes bucket loads of lazy errors.
The only time when she actually tries is when she has to play a difficult shot, and then she goes into full gear clown mode and tries to hit every trick-shot in the book. When storm gets to the net to practice her volleys, Ash's eyes light up and suddenly she starts clobbering the ball straight at her. She attempted a running back tweener yesterday (almost made it over the net) and some crazy dropshots. Today when Storm was at the net, Ash was jogging down to seemingly pick up a bouncing ball, but instead she plays a shot around her back to pass Storm. She played a full effort one-handed backhand today too (almost flew out of the court )
Seem like me when I practice

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #552
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Ashleigh Barty
Yesterday via WhoSay Broadcast
Another good day here in Italy. I won my singles 3 & 3 and @stormsanders94 and i fought hard to win doubles. Semi's of both tomorrow

Official loudest cheerer of don't knock the dok!
SM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #553
country flag binky-GOAT

After RG she's JE at $75,000 Nottingham.
Old May 20th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #554
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Very strong draw in Nottingham, it will be interesting to watch
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #555
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

kvitova in rnd 1

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote