Ashleigh Barty - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #511
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Ashleigh Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDu View Post
Rogowska could be MD then. If she will be, then the candidate will be Jones for sure as she didn't get AO MDWC.
If she doesn't make it yes but she(Rogwoska) will need 5-7 withdrawls
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 04:44 AM   #512
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

She turned 16 today
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #513
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Happy birthday Ash!
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #514
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday, soon some clay junior tournaments in Europe and hopefully number 1.

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #515
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of

Yep hope Ash doesn't get a FO w/c. She was so out of her depth at the AO and the tournaments preceding. No rush!
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 12:54 AM   #516
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
Yep hope Ash doesn't get a FO w/c. She was so out of her depth at the AO and the tournaments preceding. No rush!
She is not in the junior FO entry list I don't see any explanation other than she knows she is going to get WC... (or she simply doesn't want to play FO, but that's just stupid)

Also if she really wanted to be #1, she would have played junior tournaments last year rather than train, it doesn't look like she cares much about juniors anymore. It's too late now to be #1 with Townsend getting most of her points this year anyway.
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 02:21 AM   #517
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
Don't think she will, if she does it will be a QWC(i doubt it). Rogowska should get the reciprocal WC. She is defintely getting a MDWC or QWC for Wimbledon.
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #518
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
She is not in the junior FO entry list I don't see any explanation other than she knows she is going to get WC... (or she simply doesn't want to play FO, but that's just stupid)

Also if she really wanted to be #1, she would have played junior tournaments last year rather than train, it doesn't look like she cares much about juniors anymore. It's too late now to be #1 with Townsend getting most of her points this year anyway.
Yeah it looks like she doesn't care about Junior anymore
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 04:34 AM   #519
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold

ta gave bernard an rg wildcard in 2009 when he was not much older or 'proven' than ash is now. you never know. none of the other candidates are stepping up and she is clearly the player with the brightest future from our group of younguns.
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #520
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Yeah it looks like she doesn't care about Junior anymore
She is on the list for G1 in Italy starting May 14th, but neither for Trofeo Bonfiglio nor Junior RG Also did not see her name in any of the challengers in Europe (or elsewhere).
Does anyone know her schedule for May-June by chance?
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #521
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
She is on the list for G1 in Italy starting May 14th, but neither for Trofeo Bonfiglio nor Junior RG Also did not see her name in any of the challengers in Europe (or elsewhere).
Does anyone know her schedule for May-June by chance?
On facebook, she only mentioned that tournament in Italy. Yeah playing a G1 a not slam it is not really caring or being committed.
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #522
country flag binky-GOAT

No point going to Europe just to play a G1 when she doesn't care much about juniors.

Entry lists for senior tournaments have not been released after that G1 tournament yet, my guess is she will use the G1 to prepare before some senior tournaments.

What is maximum senior tournaments a 16 year old can play? 12?
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #523
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
No point going to Europe just to play a G1 when she doesn't care much about juniors.

Entry lists for senior tournaments have not been released after that G1 tournament yet, my guess is she will use the G1 to prepare before some senior tournaments.

What is maximum senior tournaments a 16 year old can play? 12?
Yes , absolutly that's my guess too. The limit is 12 but she can add 2 more because she finished the year in the top 5 in the junior ranking.
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #524
country flag binky-GOAT

So if we guess which senior tournaments she will play:

Wimbledon
US Open (she played qualifying last time so I don't see why not)
Australian Open (MD WC)
Brisbane (maybe, home WTA tournament, Tomic always got WC here)

So that leaves 10 challangers, and if she plays these again:

Mildura, Sydney, Ipswich, Hobart + Burnie(most prestigious Aussie 25k)

She can play only 5 challenger tournaments overseas.
Old May 1st, 2012, 12:23 AM   #525
country flag Dund

Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice

Pretty sure the likes of Stoltenberg and Pratt are the ones dictating Barty's schedule. They would look at what she can play and advise Ashleigh accordingly based on what they feel would be best for her development. She would have no reason not to take their advice.
Dund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote