Ashleigh Barty - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 01:54 PM   #166
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all
Re: Ashleigh Barty

So does Ash get a WC into next years Wimbledon qualies for winning the juniors or does that not happen?
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 01:57 PM   #167
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

^ She will get a wildcard, yes.

The last few years the junior champ has gotten one into the main draw, but this year Pliskova received one into qualies. But being Aussie, maybe she'll get a MD one next year
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:09 PM   #168
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post

The last few years the junior champ has gotten one into the main draw, but this year Pliskova received one into qualies. But being Aussie, maybe she'll get a MD one next year
Oh I totally forgot about that too. Qualies wildcard will even be sweet ay.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:10 PM   #169
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Could you imagine if she got a MD one
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:27 PM   #170
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Quote:

Sweet
Thanks for the confirmation
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:44 PM   #171
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok-stos View Post
So does Ash get a WC into next years Wimbledon qualies for winning the juniors or does that not happen?
There is no written rule, but it is almost a certainty judging by the precedence set in previous years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbal View Post
Nope. We'd rather give it to one of our ladies ranked 250.

Well done today to Barty. Very impressed.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:51 PM   #172
country flag Dund

Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice

Quote:
Cibulkova is about 3 foot tall and is doing OK. But she shows that you have to belt the absolute shit out of the ball to make up for it
But she's never going to win a GS, and probably won't ever be a real top 10 player either, all basically because she is too undersized.

I was more talking about being a genuine slam contender, which means a genuine consistent top 10 level player. Australia could really do with one at the moment. Stosur has been good reaching the final of the French Open, but realistically, she has never been as talented as the top girls, and has made the absolute most out of what she has. She's really overachieved IMO. Would be nice to have a female player have the ability to be a real contender, which we haven't had for a long time (Dokic could have been if not for off court issues).
Dund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 04:40 PM   #173
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbal View Post
surely she'd get one into the aussie open.
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 07:57 PM   #174
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Impressive Ashleigh!
I think Ash is Henin's height now and Henin won many slams so why not Ash?

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:30 AM   #175
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Ashleigh she has made great progress this year.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:13 AM   #176
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Any videos of the final?? I was out of town and have been eager to see her play. It is a TREMENDOUS achievement for a 15 yyear old.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:40 AM   #177
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

Full final: http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=9069
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 07:42 AM   #178
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

She is such a strong player. I reckon plays similarly to Stosur.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 07:50 AM   #179
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post
I can't seem to register with the site. Is it possible to upload onto Megaupload or something else? Thanks.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:52 PM   #180
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

First time I get to see Ash play and she wins Wimbledon girls singles title

Well done Ash