PAtty .v. lindsay - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WHO WILL BE THE SWISSCOM CHAMPION!

PATTY SCHNYDER 28 54.90%
LINDSAY DAVENPORT 23 45.10%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 19th, 2002, 06:22 PM   #1
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
PAtty .v. lindsay

whos gonna win zurich!

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2002, 06:28 PM   #2
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
linds

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 06:29 PM   #3
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Normally, I'd say Lindsay in two sets of 6-3, 6-2 but considering Lindsay has some ankle problems, my vote goes to Patty in three sets of 6-4, 4-6, 6-3

GO PATTY
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 06:29 PM   #4
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
if lindsay plays on 2 legs: lindsay 6-3 6-2
if lindsay plays on 1 leg: lindsay 6-4 6-4
if lindsay withdraws: patty

Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 07:03 PM   #5
Steff_forever2

Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light Steff_forever2 is a glorious beacon of light
If Lindsay withdraws or not: Patty !

Schnyder def. defending champ Davenport 6-4 3-1 ret.
Lindsay is clever enough to avoid a heavy injury.
But even if Big L won't retire I'll give Patty a big chance to gain the Tier1 f-pts. She uses the width of the court

&

Jelena Dokic

Goooo girls !!!
Steff_forever2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 07:06 PM   #6
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Patty in Three!!

GO PATTY!!

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 07:10 PM   #7
country flag Alberto

Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute
Patty in two: 7-5, 6-4
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 07:15 PM   #8
gerhard

gerhard has disabled reputation
LMAO @ Lindsayfan and agree to 100%
gerhard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 09:08 PM   #9
country flag ttaM

ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of
I like both, but I'll be pulling for Patty
ttaM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 09:12 PM   #10
niratti

niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point
Sure, it'll be Lindsay.

Lindsay Davenport Andre Agassi

"If something special happened all the time, it wouldn't be so special.'' - Agassi, Wimby 2003.

niratti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 10:17 PM   #11
country flag CanadianBoy21

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
I think it is 50/50 chance.
Lindsay gets the half because she is a top player and when she is on only two players can stop her(easily).
Patty gets the benefit of the doubt because she can make Lindsay play a lot of shots, and if Lindsay is tired, injure dor simply off, Patty has as good as a chance as Maleeva did last week.
CanadianBoy21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 11:25 PM   #12
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
lin-c d. patty.s. 6-3, 7-5!

Give her hell Big L!!!
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 11:29 PM   #13
country flag Kiwi_Boy

Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice
my votes for patty
(but i think lindsay will give her a good game)
Kiwi_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 11:56 PM   #14
motta

motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice
Patty!!!!
Will Linds fake again?
motta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2002, 12:04 AM   #15
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute
I voted for..........Patty!!!
Facebook: Support Uzbekistan Tennis Team in 2014
Twitter: http://twitter.com/elissetennis <--- Live Tweeting from...Eastbourne 2014
- I went to Tashkent Open...yesss TASHKENT!!!! -
Davai-Akgul (3)Amanmuradova/Daniilidou (UZB/GRE) #MyDreamTeam
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote