Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread! - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #1201
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

Had 5-1 and lost 6 points

Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #1202
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Had 5-1 and lost 6 points

OMG.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #1203
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 7-6 6-1 She had to hit everything to the opponents backhand

Old May 29th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #1204
country flag Melange

‏@carabint 1h

Isn't it about time Lepchenko fucked off for good

Old May 29th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #1205
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Shame. She should have won the 1st set.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old May 29th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #1206
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
‏@carabint 1h

Isn't it about time Lepchenko fucked off for good

I saw that.
Old May 29th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #1207
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Elina

Oh well, good job to win her first round.
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #1208
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all

Elina loses

Elina had her 5-1 in the tiebreaker-- and from that point she
completely fell apart. Lets remember that she is an 18yo girl
on a really big stage. She needs to get tougher mentally and
fight thru these teenage emotions.
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #1209
country flag Melange

It was nice that she was more competitive here than in the leadup events. Losing to Falconi She hasnt had a good result since beating the Canadian star Eugenie "Genie" Bouchard at IW, who has since got a lot more aggressive. The points will help a lot. She did well to keep breaking back in the first set. In the second set I would have liked to see her hitting totally to the backhand because the opponent's forehand was going well and you could see her running around everything to try to hit a fh. She seems to have slightly modified the service action but could add a lot of power to it.

Old May 29th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #1210
country flag Melange

Old May 30th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #1211
country flag Melange

Old May 30th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #1212
country flag Melange

2nd round photos from Sapronov-tennis.org

Old May 30th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #1213
country flag Melange

First round - Iketennis.com

Last edited by Melange : May 31st, 2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #1214
country flag Melange

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #1215
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Elina during her Bundesliga match in Moers

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote