Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:11 AM   #106
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 11:29 PM   #107
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

In Fed Cup she lost to McHale 75 63, had 5-5 in first set and leading 3-0 in second. Played some nice aggressive stuff and can keep improving.
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #108
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

RG QR1: Elina def R. Jani 6-2 6-4

RG QR2: garbiÑe Muguruza (10) d. Elina Svitolina 6-1, 7-5
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #109
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

A picture I took during RG Q:

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #110
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Great photo
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #111
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Wim QR1

Muguruza Blanco vs. Svitolina 6-3, 6-0
I had to take a look at this because of the discussion about Blanco here on TF. I was quite impressed – she hits some lovely deep balls to the corners. Poor Svitolina folded like a cheap tent after being broken in the second. Her coach (sitting next to me) was trying to keep her going while dictating notes into his iPhone. Her head hung lower and lower as the match progessed, with balls frequently going into the bottom of the net. She needs to focus her fight on the opponent rather than on throwing her raquet. (Oh, and at no point was any traditional grass court tennis played…)
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 08:26 AM   #112
country flag Shein

Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Wim QR1

Muguruza Blanco vs. Svitolina 6-3, 6-0
I had to take a look at this because of the discussion about Blanco here on TF. I was quite impressed – she hits some lovely deep balls to the corners. Poor Svitolina folded like a cheap tent after being broken in the second. Her coach (sitting next to me) was trying to keep her going while dictating notes into his iPhone. Her head hung lower and lower as the match progessed, with balls frequently going into the bottom of the net. She needs to focus her fight on the opponent rather than on throwing her raquet. (Oh, and at no point was any traditional grass court tennis played…)
Thank you!
Shein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #113
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of

She's playing Wimbledon juniors. I thought she already turned pro. Anyway she won three matches today! (2 singles 1 doubles)
fifty-fifty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #114
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Wimbledon

2nd Round

E.Svitolina(UKR) [3] def Z.Maciejewska(POL) 6-7 6-4 6-2

3rd Round

E.Svitolina(UKR) [3] def A.Kiick(USA) [13]7-6 3-6 6-2

Quarter-finals

E.Svitolina(UKR) [3] def M.Sharipova 6-3 6-2
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #115
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

she is huge now
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #116
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

E.Svitolina v F.Abanda 6-4 2-4
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #117
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

4-2
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #118
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

5-2
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #119
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

E.Svitolina def F.Abanda 6-4 3-6 6-2

She is into the final against Bouchard. From 0-2 down in the third she won the last 6 games
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #120
country flag Shein

Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
E.Svitolina def F.Abanda 6-4 3-6 6-2

She is into the final against Bouchard. From 0-2 down in the third she won the last 6 games
C'mon, Elina!
Shein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote