Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread! - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #856
country flag Wing Man Frank

Wing Man Frank is a splendid one to behold Wing Man Frank is a splendid one to behold Wing Man Frank is a splendid one to behold Wing Man Frank is a splendid one to behold Wing Man Frank is a splendid one to behold Wing Man Frank is a splendid one to behold Wing Man Frank is a splendid one to behold Wing Man Frank is a splendid one to behold Wing Man Frank is a splendid one to behold Wing Man Frank is a splendid one to behold Wing Man Frank is a splendid one to behold
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

Impossible to work out Cohen's game plan.

Hopefully Svit takes this TB and flies through the next set.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #857
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

TB
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #858
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

4 SPs!

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #859
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

7-6. What a mess of a set.

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #860
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Easily wins set 7-6

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #861
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Easily wins set 7-6

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #862
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of

another stupid game 1-1
fifty-fifty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #863
country flag Melange

3-2
Cohen shout alternates between sounding like Larcher de Brito and Azarenka
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #864
country flag Melange

4-2
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #865
country flag Melange

That moonball was so high she was right back on the fence and still couldnt hit it properly

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #866
Setsuna.

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #867
country flag Melange

GIANT moonballs now

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #868
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of

another choke
fifty-fifty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #869
country flag Melange

TB

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #870
Setsuna.

TB GOAT.