Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread! - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #511
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Kumkhum will probably be a lot tougher but I still expect Elina to go through
I'm not so sure about this one. Hopefully Elina can prove me wrong.
fifty-fifty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #512
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Elina wins 6-7(3) *4-1 ret. Got a bit lucky, but will now probably be Top 130 Plays Petkovic in the SF
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #513
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Elina defeated Petkovic 6-2 7-5
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #514
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

What a win Plays Date-Krumm in the final! Let's do this
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #515
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
What a win Plays Date-Krumm in the final! Let's do this
I guess you watched the match. Did Elina play that well?
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #516
BlueTrees

I saw about half of it, didn't see the first set and for the middle of the second the stream was cutting in and out a bit. Obviously Petkovic wasn't at her best, but Elina definitely played well. She is a big fighter, there were some tough moments in that second set (sooo many long games) and when Petkovic started to come back I thought she was going to lose it. But she kept fighting. Whenever there's a big point she starts grunting and you can tell she really gets focused Her first serve is great, second serve is still her weakness honestly. Her backhand is still her favourite shot, when she gets a midcourt ball she usually steps around and hits a backhand instead of most players who would hit a forehand. Her forehand is a good shot though, hit some nice winners! Her movement seems pretty good too.

More than anything I'm impressed with her attitude. Even though she's pretty emotional you can tell she fights for every single point, which I like

She's up to #126 in the rankings and if she wins the final she'll be #114 Top 100 is coming soon Unfortunately she has quite a few points to defend from ITFs late last year, so I'm not sure if she's going to defend them or end her year after this event.
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #517
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of

Quote:
I saw about half of it, didn't see the first set and for the middle of the second the stream was cutting in and out a bit. Obviously Petkovic wasn't at her best, but Elina definitely played well. She is a big fighter, there were some tough moments in that second set (sooo many long games) and when Petkovic started to come back I thought she was going to lose it. But she kept fighting. Whenever there's a big point she starts grunting and you can tell she really gets focused Her first serve is great, second serve is still her weakness honestly. Her backhand is still her favourite shot, when she gets a midcourt ball she usually steps around and hits a backhand instead of most players who would hit a forehand. Her forehand is a good shot though, hit some nice winners! Her movement seems pretty good too.

More than anything I'm impressed with her attitude. Even though she's pretty emotional you can tell she fights for every single point, which I like

She's up to #126 in the rankings and if she wins the final she'll be #114 Top 100 is coming soon Unfortunately she has quite a few points to defend from ITFs late last year, so I'm not sure if she's going to defend them or end her year after this event.
She said she wants to be seeded for AO qual. So it's quite possible she'll continue to play.
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #518
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

well done elina.
win the final!

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 01:17 AM   #519
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #520
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Won 6-2 6-3
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #521
BlueTrees

Amazing
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #522
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Yesss. What a year for her.
Forever Chakvetadze
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #523
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

yay she won
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #524
country flag fifty-fifty

yesssssssss
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #525
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si