Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread! - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 09:49 PM   #2536
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

Charleston: R1 vs Q, R2 would be vs Stephens. Good luck.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2014, 09:44 PM   #2537
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Form 6-1 *3-0 to *3-4
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 09:47 PM   #2538
country flag Natural Joe

At least she held, 4-4. Please break now
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 09:49 PM   #2539
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

WTF.. when i checked last time it was 3*-0
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 09:53 PM   #2540
country flag Natural Joe

Had BPs in this game but now it's *4-5
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 10:05 PM   #2541
country flag Natural Joe

FFS From 5-5* 40-15 to 5-7.

Gtg now... She better not lose this.
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 10:10 PM   #2542
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 31st, 2014, 11:38 PM   #2543
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Won 6-1 5-7 7-6 Nice to see Jarka back in form
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 11:53 PM   #2544
country flag Hartson

Looks like it a was a big mess.. she won fortunately
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 12:38 AM   #2545
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Elina Svitolina: New No.1 Teenager

CHARLESTON, SC, USA - She's been one of the world's best teenagers for a while now, but now she's THE best - after an inspired run to the fourth round of the Sony Open Tennis, Elina Svitolina will strut onto the clay courts of the Family Circle Cup in Charleston as the world's No.1 teenager.

Svitolina was an iron woman in Miami, grinding through three three-setters in a row to reach the fourth round. Her third round win over Barbora Zahlavova Strycova was the win that clinched her rise to No.1 teenager - and she very nearly lost that match, rallying from 64 41 down to prevail, 46 64 61. She rises from No.42 to No.35 now.

"Actually I didn't know I would become the No.1 teenager if I won that match - I was just trying to play the tournament and do my best, but I'm really happy about this," Svitolina said. "My goal is just to improve my game, play matches and get more experience and confidence, and keep getting better."

Svitolina's run at Miami would end in the fourth round at the hands of Agnieszka Radwanska, and in another three set marathon - a 76(5) 57 62 decision that lasted all of two hours and 33 minutes.

Radwanska, the World No.3, was very complimentary of the 19-year-old Ukrainian after the match.

"It was really tricky because I didn't know her and she played really solid tennis in all three sets," Radwanska said. "She's a great player and had a really good run here - a couple of very good wins.

"I think she's really playing some very good tennis these days."

After breaking through with her first WTA title last summer in Baku - the only teenager in the last two years to win a WTA title - Svitolina has gone from strength to strength this year, reaching the third round of a Grand Slam for the first time in Australia, her first Premier-level quarterfinal in Paris and just now her first deep run at a Premier Mandatory event. And now that new career-high of No.35.

Additionally, Svitolina has recorded the first three Top 20 wins of her young career - Svetlana Kuznetsova at the Australian Open, Roberta Vinci at Paris [Indoors] and Eugenie Bouchard in Miami.

And the experience from those first few Top 20 wins might become critical given her next goal.

"My goal is to make the Top 20 this year," she said. "Baku last year gave me a lot of confidence, and I knew I could do better and better, and I've been working hard and getting more and more confident.

"I think it's possible for me."
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 06:03 AM   #2546
country flag Natural Joe

Wow, glad that she won!
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 09:04 PM   #2547
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

My Svits
I have so much to say in such a small amount of time
I am so happy she has improved so much, Top 20 soon

Also, I have a lot to say about when I saw her play Sloane at AO

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 07:28 AM   #2548
country flag Natural Joe

Nice win against Sloane!
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 10:04 AM   #2549
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

HAHA as I mentioned Sloane at AO she beats her in Charleston

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 04:58 PM   #2550
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
WTA RISING STAR OF THE MONTH: ELINA

Elina Svitolina continued her breakout season with an outstanding run to her first WTA Premier Mandatory fourth round in Miami, and she has been named WTA Rising Star Of The Month for March.

KHARKIV, Ukraine - Elina Svitolina, the WTA's new No.1 teenager, has been named the WTA's Rising Star Of The Month for March.

Svitolina continued her breakout season with an outstanding run to the Sony Open Tennis round of 16, her first WTA Premier Mandatory round of 16. There she showed tremendous fight, winning three straight three-setters in a row, including her third career Top 20 win over Eugenie Bouchard in the second round. Her run in Miami would come to an end in the fourth round to Agnieszka Radwanska, but not before forcing the World No.3 into another three set battle.

What is Svitolina's next goal?

"My goal is to make the Top 20 this year," she said. "I've been working hard and getting more and more confident. I think it's possible for me."

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...he-month-elina