Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread! - Page 138 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #2056
country flag Smacky the Frog

Smacky the Frog has disabled reputation
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

I haven't seen her play yet, but she is a good prospect with good results this year. I was expecting more from Elin tho. Seems like she has an off-day.
Smacky the Frog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #2057
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

1-2
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #2058
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

i hope she can wear her down
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #2059
country flag Smacky the Frog

Smacky the Frog has disabled reputation

Schmiedlova is exactly one day younger than Elina
Smacky the Frog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #2060
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Anna Karolína def. 2 TOP 50 players this year, Elina only one.
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #2061
country flag Melange

2-3
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #2062
country flag Melange

she is a lot more experienced and should win
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #2063
country flag Melange

opponent must be serving very well
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #2064
country flag Melange

6-7 2-6
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #2065
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Anna Karolína def. 2 TOP 50 players this year, Elina only one.
Anna Karolína def. 3 TOP 50 players this year, Elina only one.
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #2066
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Elina is in the main draw as a lucky loser. Replacing Madgalena Rybarikova and will face a qualifier R1.

New Haven Open ‏@newhavenopen
Magdalena #Rybarikova has withdrawn due to a low back injury. She will be replaced by a lucky loser. #nho13
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #2067
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Vs Karin Knapp R1.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #2068
country flag Melange

that was the best draw she could get
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #2069
country flag Melange

3-6 1-1
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #2070
country flag Melange

2-2