Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread! - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 05:55 AM   #1981
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minorellen View Post
Her official residence is Kharkiv. Believe me I know what I am saying
Is that where they have the academy or something. I remember from Australia playing Fed Cup there that it had some sort of Palace of Sports Shame though as it is my least favourite Ukrainian town and I have seen a few

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #1982
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Is that where they have the academy or something. I remember from Australia playing Fed Cup there that it had some sort of Palace of Sports Shame though as it is my least favourite Ukrainian town and I have seen a few
She and the coach are at ISP academy in France

What do you like about her game? I think she changed quite a lot from start of the year when she seemed to be neutral and hit a lot of balls back up the middle and go for long rallies. Now she is hitting more angles and mixing more change of speed and slice in. When she played Cohen they were having huge moonball rallies, some of Cohen's moonballs were so high she was right on the fence jumping to reach them. In Baku she was attacking the moonballs and keeping the rallies short. She also changed her service and its really smooth now.

Last edited by Melange : Jul 29th, 2013 at 09:23 AM.
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #1983
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SServeAce View Post
Great call. Mission accomplished July 29.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #1984
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

The highlight of the final
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg5MDcxOTQw.html

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~
Oprandi~Radwanska~Li~Mayr~Voegele
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #1985
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Baku Cup Final. Supreme Triumph of the Important Princess!!!

[/quote]
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #1986
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
She and the coach are at ISP academy in France

What do you like about her game? I think she changed quite a lot from start of the year when she seemed to be neutral and hit a lot of balls back up the middle and go for long rallies. Now she is hitting more angles and mixing more change of speed and slice in. When she played Cohen they were having huge moonball rallies, some of Cohen's moonballs were so high she was right on the fence jumping to reach them. In Baku she was attacking the moonballs and keeping the rallies short. She also changed her service and its really smooth now.
IDK exactly but just her action is really nice. She seems to get easy power but has a simple swing and when she hits winners it is amazing Also she just has a nice all round game (except for Drive Volleys ) which I can identify with in my game She is fast and on the run is very effective. Just a nice player to watch

So does anyone know her next tournament?

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #1987
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
So does anyone know her next tournament?
She is playing ITF-75K in Donetsk
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:58 PM   #1988
country flag Melange

anyone who can sort out her net game is doing well
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #1989
country flag chingching

Elina has quite an awkward draw in Donets'k with Kremen first followed by Kaininha/Kapsjhay and then most likely Kichenok. After that most likely Pfizenmaier and then Dononc/Babos/Pliskova ()/Joao Koehler. It is stronger than last weeks 100K by quite a bit IMO I mean I know she should beat all these players and did so last week but maybe she will be physically/mentally tired or may get a bit cocky... Who knows I mean after she won Pune she lost in the QF of Dubai 75K to Putintseva who now I think she would eat

She's also playing Doubles with Kristyna Pliskova which is nice to see and they may be a good team but the Kichenok's in Round 1 won't help I like that she plays Doubles a lot and with kinda random people

EDIT: Elina won 2 and 4 vs Kremen I expected more but still, a win is a win and it wasn't like she was in danger

Last edited by chingching : Jul 30th, 2013 at 08:31 AM.
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1990
country flag Melange

I would have destroyed the whole world, but I'm already in my pajamas and go to sleep.
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 02:28 PM   #1991
country flag Melange

(1)Elina Svitolina (UKR) d. (Q)Anhelina Kalinina (UKR) 64 61
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 02:30 PM   #1992
country flag Melange

Playing BFF next
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 02:31 PM   #1993
country flag Melange

Strong QFs lineup
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 09:29 PM   #1994
country flag chingching

Unfortunately Nads choked MPs but Katya seems to be getting back in form Still, Elina should destroy

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 11:04 AM   #1995
country flag Melange