Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread! - Page 132 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #1966
country flag Minorellen

Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

This evening Elina returned to Kharkiv

Elina and her coach

More photos of her arriving home is here

http://sapronov-tennis.org/?p=news&id=15867
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #1967
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Nice photos. You all must be very happy
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #1968
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Baku Cup R2

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #1969
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Onsy
So sad she had to retire

Why was Elina in Kharkiv when she has to play in Donets'k next and is actually from Odessa and IIRC based in Kyiv
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #1970
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

She is based in Nice now
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #1971
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your first (real) WTA title, Elina She just needs a 100k title now, and she'll have titles representing all 7 levels up to and including WTA International.

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 01:51 AM   #1972
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #1973
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #1974
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Last edited by King Halep : Jul 29th, 2013 at 02:05 AM.
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #1975
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #1976
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

private jet?? -Yeaaa why not ☺

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #1977
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #1978
country flag SServeAce

SServeAce is an unknown quantity at this point

Winner's Circle featuring Elina - http://secondserveace.wordpress.com/...ners-circle-3/
SServeAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 05:06 AM   #1979
country flag Minorellen

Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
She is based in Nice now
Her official residence is Kharkiv. Believe me I know what I am saying
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 06:18 AM   #1980
country flag SServeAce

SServeAce is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Elina can break the top 50 next year. Let's hope she works hard in the off-season. Does she have a real coach by the way? Or she is coached by her mum just like Mona?
Great call. Mission accomplished July 29.
SServeAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote