Photosets - Every day updated - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2010, 10:28 PM   #1
country flag 03 RuleTheCourt

03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold
Photosets - Every day updated

Follow the next link:

http://iketennis.com/tour-photos/233...ier-day-1.html

Please visit the photos on my portal. I accredited a photographer for this tournament especially for you WTA tennis fans.
So please respect this policy and don't repost them. This will guarantee more photos in the coming months & years. we rely on the advertisers to keep us online!

Enjoy!
ikeTennis.com
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2010, 09:20 AM   #2
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all
Re: Photosets - Every day updated

Please Sorana plays today last match on centre against uhlirova. Thank you
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 01:40 PM   #3
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 RuleTheCourt View Post
Follow the next link:

http://iketennis.com/tour-photos/233...ier-day-1.html

Please visit the photos on my portal. I accredited a photographer for this tournament especially for you WTA tennis fans.
So please respect this policy and don't repost them. This will guarantee more photos in the coming months & years. we rely on the advertisers to keep us online!

Enjoy!
ikeTennis.com
where have you been sitting yesterday?

Did you see me ?
Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 08:11 PM   #4

03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold

Fresh upload of the day for the fans

See link: http://iketennis.com/wta-women/17-wt...ier-day-2.html

Quote:
where have you been sitting yesterday?

Did you see me ?
Programming for a major update for the portal which is due eind of this year?
For Linz i'm working with another photographer who was already there. He'll shoot next week as well untill the final.
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 07:48 PM   #5

Day 1, first official day of play. Check it out:

http://iketennis.com/wta-women/17-wt...ial-day-1.html
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 08:30 PM   #6
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

checked but I don´t like the pictures of Sorana I would like to see some better where she is smiling or some interesting you know coming on court coming from court etc. thank you
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 08:04 PM   #7

First of all.. Day 2 at Linz here >>>>: http://iketennis.com/tour-photos/241...ial-day-2.html

Notice: Day 1 has some extra photos added to that gallery as well. so you might want to recheck that post as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhvuh View Post
checked but I don´t like the pictures of Sorana I would like to see some better where she is smiling or some interesting you know coming on court coming from court etc. thank you
Ah yes, well it's fairly hard to please everybody. I only have 1 photographer over there. And if you know what renting a professioal freelance photographer costs per day, then i'm fairly sure you would be happy what I get for less.

Of course, I'm always accepting donations. Anywhere from 5 to 700€ per tournament will unlock you HQ custom request images from whatever tournament you like
Tennis tour travel is very expensive. It's not because accreditations give you "free access" that this makes the hotel expenses, food .. etc free. And they're there for their job.
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 09:47 PM   #8
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

As the photographer involved, I like to add that it's quite difficult to see Cirstea smile on court. Maybe we're lucky tomorrow......

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 09:49 PM   #9
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

And what do I read about donations?

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 09:59 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
And what do I read about donations?
Yes, donations would be good. You'd get your share But at the moment the whole project isn't exactly very "viable". Better in time let's hope
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 10:28 PM   #11
country flag the_tk

the_tk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
As the photographer involved, I like to add that it's quite difficult to see Cirstea smile on court. Maybe we're lucky tomorrow......

Sori never smiles on court. never!
don’t bother...
the_tk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 07:23 PM   #12

Day 3 at Linz: >>> http://iketennis.com/tour-photos/244...ial-day-3.html
Enjoy
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 07:40 PM   #13
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the photos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_tk View Post
Sori never smiles on court. never!
don’t bother...
About the only chance of catching Sorana smiling on court would probably be during a practice session while interacting with her hitting partner... or maybe between points during a doubles match.
It's not like she has a lot to smile about these days anyway...
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 07:51 PM   #14
country flag BUBI
chaky yo booty

BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute BUBI has a reputation beyond repute

Good job!
BUBI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 07:08 PM   #15

Day 4, just uploaded >>> http://iketennis.com/tour-photos/247...ial-day-4.html