She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #751
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

YES Belinda breaks back, *2-3
She really needs to hold here!
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #752

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy match. Bel first down 2-4* and comes back to 4 all.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #753
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Belinda fights like a tiger 4:4
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #754
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

5:5, everything is possible.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #755

Close game but Townsend finally holds. Bel has to serve to stay in the match once again, *5-6
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #756
country flag elba

6:6, again, everything is possible.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #757

God she was down *15-30, and then there was such a long point at 30 all.
Go Bel!
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #758
country flag elba

Ok, no tb.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #759
country flag elba

2 bp.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #760

Bel wasted 2 BP's in a row at 40-15*
And now it's *6-7
It surely doesn't look good.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #761
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
2 bp.
but 67
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #762
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty View Post
It surely doesn't look good.
Everything is possible.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #763

7 all. Too much for my nerves.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #764
country flag elba

bp.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #765
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
bp.
after 0:40