She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #271
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of
Re: Belinda Bencic-Hingis Cheering Thread

Elena Bovina in brussels qualies.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #272
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Interesting draw against a former top 15 player.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #273
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Let's see how she does! She did well in WTA Luxembourg qualifying last year where she took a set from Putintseva.
Old May 19th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #274
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Belinda won the first set
But Bovina is 6-5 and serves for the second set.
Old May 19th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #275
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Belinda was up like 5-2 second set I think..

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #276
country flag Dan_Doe

Bad thing then. So she choked the second set away.
Old May 19th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #277
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Bovina 6-3 5-7 6-4! Unbelievable result against a former WTA #14! A bit of a choke after leading 6-3 5-2* and four match points at *5-3 in the second set, and was also up *4-0 in the third before it went back to *4-4, but she got the job done.
Old May 19th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #278
country flag Dan_Doe

Amazing result
Is it GM worthy?
Old May 19th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #279
BlueTrees

I made a GM thread . Bovina is former Top 20, even if she kind of sucks now I almost think it's better that Belinda was able to win this after all the choking, rather than a comfortable 6-3 6-3 win. She's definitely a strong competitor.

She plays (5)Lesia Tsurenko next!
Old May 19th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #280
country flag Dan_Doe

Good She definitely deserves a GM thread.
And yeah, the choking thing is not that bad when you eventually capitalize the lead
Tsurenko is clearly better then Bovina :usnure:
Old May 19th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #281
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun against Tsurenko
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #282
Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all

Amazing performance today! Here are few pics...

Michaelangelo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 03:44 AM   #283
BlueTrees

Thank you! Were you at the match? Can you give us a report?
Old May 20th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #284
Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Thank you! Were you at the match? Can you give us a report?
Of course I was there, but I prefered to watch other Slovak girls (Kristína Kučová and Lenka Wienerová).

Well, I came to this match when it was 4-0 for Belinda in 3rd set. As I came, she lost this lead but her father/coach was supporting her all the time. She seemed to be little nervous (and started making mistakes) but at the end she found inner strength and played some amazing shots that secured her victory.

This girl has really a lot of talent, she just needs more experience but I am sure she will be a great star in few years (let's hope everything will be ok with her health!).
Michaelangelo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #285
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Belinda is 4-6, 2-5 down against Tsurenko
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote