She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #256
country flag Ravanloon

Ravanloon is a glorious beacon of light Ravanloon is a glorious beacon of light Ravanloon is a glorious beacon of light Ravanloon is a glorious beacon of light Ravanloon is a glorious beacon of light Ravanloon is a glorious beacon of light Ravanloon is a glorious beacon of light Ravanloon is a glorious beacon of light Ravanloon is a glorious beacon of light Ravanloon is a glorious beacon of light Ravanloon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Belinda Bencic-Hingis Cheering Thread

Hi Dan Doe, Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world.
Most of the pictures of Flickr are protected with copyright.
Have fun viewing my pictures.
gr Richard
Ravanloon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #257
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Bel's playing another G2 in Italy this week. No Rosatello or Zakarlyuk this week, so she has big chances to win another trophy here. If she does, she's getting to top 15 Does anybody know why they didn't renew the junior rankings on the ITF site?
THis is Belinda's thrid tournament in a row, I hope she is fit enough.
Also, I hope she copes with this #1 seed status

Last edited by Dan_Doe : May 7th, 2012 at 09:16 PM.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #258
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Belinda is topseeded at G2 Prato
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #259
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

and also up to #26 in this week's rankings
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old May 9th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #260
country flag burn

Junior Tournament Prato

Doubles

[2]Belinda Bencic/Ivana Jorovic def. Lombardo/Pairone 6-4, 6-2
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old May 10th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #261
country flag burn

Junior Tournament Prato

R1: [1]Belinda Bencic def. [LL]Irene Andoncecchi 6-2, 6-1
R2: [1]Belinda Bencic def. Sarah Beth Askew 7-5, 6-4
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old May 11th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #262
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

QF: (1)Belinda Bencic (SUI) df. (SE)Vladica Babic (MNE) 7-6(7) 6-1
SF: (1)Belinda Bencic (SUI) vs. (7)Ivana Jorovic (SRB)

Belinda's now won 13 matches in a row and 26 of her last 27.

Jorovic is her doubles partner this week.

Edit: I just realised if she wins the singles and doubles this week she'll probably break into Top 10 at #10.

Last edited by BlueTrees : May 11th, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #263
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Nice streak
And yeah, if Bel wins here she will equal the points of Ons Jabeur and Grace Min (GS winners ) and be on the 10th place.
Old May 12th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #264
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

She lost to Jorovic 7-5 in the third set. I watched the third set so I got to see her play for the first time outside of some small clips. I was impressed! Maybe she was a bit tired after all the matches she's played/won recently.

So no Top 10 for now but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
Old May 12th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #265
country flag Dan_Doe

Oh, that's bad. But it's ok
I though only the final would be streamed Is the match recorded in some archieve of some site? And if it's not, is there any chance someone registered it?
Old May 13th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #266
BlueTrees

Belinda won the doubles title with Jorovic!
Old May 13th, 2012, 05:24 AM   #267
country flag Dan_Doe

Good
Funny thing is she's climbing many spots in the ranking with this win The doubles win gets her 13,75 points and the singles semifinal 20 more points. She has 560 now and she will have 593,75 after the tourney. This means Bel's gonna' be on the 16th place
Old May 14th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #268
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Bencic got a WC for Brussels Q-Draw
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #269
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting to see how she does.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #270
country flag burn

Belinda
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel