She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 08:09 PM   #1576
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
Tomorrow, third match / court 2
Thank you. At least she got a TV court

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 03:00 PM   #1577
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

So Bob and Mike wrapped up a nice, tidy 4 set win to advance to the semifinals and now it's time for Belinda's match.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 03:30 PM   #1578
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Belinda looks gorgeous as always, but the bandana/headband . Oh, it's 2-1 for Bruno and Martina.

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 03:37 PM   #1579
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

3-2 for Bruno and Martina, but Belinda held her serve pretty comfortably.

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 03:51 PM   #1580
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Unfortunately, Belinda lost her serve at 3-4 down and Bruno served it out, so Martin and Belinda lose the 1st set to Bruno and Martina 6-3.

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 03:58 PM   #1581
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

A much needed hold for Belinda. Belinda and Martin have a 2-1 lead in the 2nd set.

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 04:33 PM   #1582
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Belinda and Martin won the 2nd set 7-5. Great job by Belinda pulling through her last couple of tough service games

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 05:32 PM   #1583
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Unfortunately, Belinda and Martin lost that 3rd set 9-7 to Bruno and Martina, but this is an invaluable learning experience for her. She also was smiling a lot and looked like she was having so much fun

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 07:08 PM   #1584
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad at all, especially for Belinda. All this experience will help her to build her character and her game on court in big tournaments.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.

Last edited by DanLovesWTA : Jul 2nd, 2014 at 10:14 PM.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:09 PM   #1585
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Cool experience for Belinda
Maybe she and Martina can play doubles in the future sometime
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:48 PM   #1586
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn View Post
Cool experience for Belinda
Maybe she and Martina can play doubles in the future sometime
Martina announced she is playing with Flavia over the summer.

Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:20 PM   #1587
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

"See you next year Wimbledon! Leaving with wonderful memories. Happy for winning two rounds in singles and for playing my very first doubles and mixed doubles in a Grand Slam. My partners Tsvetana Pironkova and Martin Klizan were amazing and playing against Martina Hingis yesterday was very special. Big thanks for all of your support. Will continue working hard and harder. Next stop home and then Istanbul "

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 07:19 PM   #1588
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

I'm only posting this here because Belinda beat her in R2, but Victoria Duval has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She was diagnosed with it after her R1 Qualifying match and fought on to the MD and won a round before she lost to Belinda 6-4 7-5. As a US tennis fan, this is devastating news. I hope she has a full and speedy recovery. My prayers are with her and her family.

Old Jul 4th, 2014, 10:20 PM   #1589
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

That is absolutely awful and she is so young Cancer in young people is especially malgnant I am sure she will be fine though because Lymphoma is treatable Hopefully she can still achieve great things

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 10:47 PM   #1590
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
I'm only posting this here because Belinda beat her in R2, but Victoria Duval has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She was diagnosed with it after her R1 Qualifying match and fought on to the MD and won a round before she lost to Belinda 6-4 7-5. As a US tennis fan, this is devastating news. I hope she has a full and speedy recovery. My prayers are with her and her family.
Same shit as Alisa. This is devastating news indeed, not only for US tennis fans. Really hope she gets rid of this shit soon.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote