CAPTION THIS - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2002, 12:46 AM   #1
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
Talking CAPTION THIS

Tell me a word that describes this "smile"

I would say: Freaky and IDIOT!!!!!!!

Joaco
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2002, 12:49 AM   #2
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
'Gormless' and 'Berk' come to mind.
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 12:52 AM   #3
country flag baleineau

baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future baleineau has a brilliant future
geek and nerd spring to my mind
You have long been my goal, been my chasing, been my soul. I have hung out on the edge. But I just couldn't let go. There's a time to forgive. There's a time to forget. Close your eyes, get ready, set. Walk me down this fall I'm taking but don't let me go yet. Oh let me go, sweetheart, throw me, around you, like you know me. And remember me too. Remember me too from a dream i had of you. Mary Margaret O'Hara | Dream I Had | Apartment Hunting | 2002.
baleineau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 04:24 AM   #4
TeNnIsFaN

TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice
Toothbrush was the first thing that came to my mind...

"I just made the decision that it's now or never..Just, you gotta have this positive self-image of yourself and otherwise, you know, your not gonna survive this life, I mean, you're gonna go through living depressed and sad and not being able to look at yourself and always degrating yourself..You know the most important thing is, is that to love yourself, you know, walk around with your head high and not take anything from anybody!..There's no other way than to just try to be happy, to try to smile, 'cause you know it's just..your wasting time if you're not!"
-Jennifer Capriati
TeNnIsFaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 06:29 AM   #5
country flag Brian Stewart
Plainclothes Division

Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute
He looks a bit like that "Bob" in those commercials for "natural male enhancement".

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chandarubin
Brian Stewart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 07:43 AM   #6
BasicTennis

BasicTennis has disabled reputation
Tim suddenly thought about his newborn baby.

Madame Oracene Williams could certainly teach the French & Belgian crowds on how to upgrade their respective primitive behaviours during a tennis match.
BasicTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 07:48 AM   #7
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
I can't think of words but for some reason, Bevis and Butthead come to my mind when I see this picture.
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 07:54 AM   #8
country flag Jetta

Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all
Mommy!!!

There is (officially) NO EATING OR DRINKING IN MY JETTA

Mahna Mahna

Do doo be-do-do

Mahna Mahna

Do do-do do

Mahna Mahna

Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!
Jetta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 07:55 AM   #9
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
he looks evil

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 07:56 AM   #10
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by TeNnIsFaN
Toothbrush was the first thing that came to my mind...
I know what you mean. His teeth look yellow!
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 08:04 AM   #11
country flag Jetta

Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all
he looks like some psychotic monkey

There is (officially) NO EATING OR DRINKING IN MY JETTA

Mahna Mahna

Do doo be-do-do

Mahna Mahna

Do do-do do

Mahna Mahna

Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!
Jetta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 01:30 PM   #12
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
pained

Old Oct 19th, 2002, 03:12 PM   #13
Verve

Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice
FAKE
Verve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 05:05 PM   #14
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
SCARY

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2002, 05:09 PM   #15
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
"Yay, my drink is still cold!"

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote