Hopman Cup 2011 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 04:36 AM   #16
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hopman Cup 2011

Great britain with Andy Murray and Baltacha!

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 02:49 PM   #17
country flag tennis fan475

tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice

I want Israel with Peer and Sela.

Last edited by tennis fan475 : Oct 3rd, 2010 at 03:02 PM.
tennis fan475 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2010, 03:45 AM   #18
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

What about Slovakia since they didn't get to defend in 2010
Or maybe Romania since they were unlucky last year because Hanescu got injured
Sweden with Soderling and Arvidsson/Larsson would be cool too . Or a Czech team

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2010, 10:21 AM   #19
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Czech Republic with Nicole and Radek
Awesome team
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 06:17 PM   #20
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Serena and Isner will kick ass.They will beat competition by just using their serve
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 03:52 PM   #21
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

No Russia?
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 04:35 AM   #22
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

I want Russia to be in Sharapova + Youzhny

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 11:25 AM   #23
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

http://hopmancup.com/?id=103&NewsId=356
Quote:
Murray and Robson Complete Hopman Field

The Hyundai Hopman Cup today announced that World Number 4 Andy Murray will partner Laura Robson for Great Britain at January’s ITF International Mixed Teams Championship in Perth. Murray joins World Number 2 Novak Djokovic headlining an impressive array of tennis talent that also includes the two greatest female players of the modern era, Serena Williams and Justine Henin.

Murray had this to say, "I'm looking forward to going back to the Hopman Cup. For me, it was a good start to the year and we went pretty close to winning. I look forward to playing with Laura once again".

Murray and Robson competed in last year’s Hopman where they went all the way to the Final, losing to an inspired Spain. Murray was in outstanding form throughout the week and delighted the Perth crowd and audiences back home in the UK with his majestic play. He continued this impressive form in Melbourne, notching a brilliant semi-final victory over World Number 1 Rafael Nadal at the Australian Open before a gallant defeat in his second Grand Slam Final by Roger Federer.

Robson, at only 15 years, was also enchanting and her singles victory in the Final displayed the poise that has carried her to a Junior Wimbledon title and her second successive Final appearance at the 2010 Junior Australian Open. Robson also partnered Australian Sally Peers in the doubles at the 2010 Australian Open where they reached the quarterfinal.

Tournament Director, Paul McNamee, said, "Andy Murray is a rare talent so we are delighted he is coming back. His racquet work last year was a joy to watch. Laura continues to develop and get better..... they have a real chance once again".

The eight teams competing in the 2011 Hyundai Hopman Cup are:

* USA - Serena Williams and John Isner
* Belgium – Justine Henin and Steve Darcis
* Serbia – Ana Ivanovic and Novak Djokovic
* France – Kristina Mladenovic and Gael Monfils
* Kazakhstan – Yaroslava Shvedova and Andrey Golubev
* Italy – Francesca Schiavone and Potito Starace
* Australia – Alicia Molik and Lleyton Hewitt
* Great Britain – Laura Robson and Andy Murray

The Official Draw will be conducted next Monday, 18 October.
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 11:26 AM   #24
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 09:33 PM   #25
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

wohoooooooo should be a really good tournament this year, i loved it last year

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 11:08 PM   #26
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

No Russia
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 02:16 AM   #27
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Belgium The Best
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 09:58 AM   #28
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Woohooo So many big stars. Ivanovic and Djokovic will be interesting
GL Alica and Lleyton you can do it infront of your home crowd

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 12:20 AM   #29
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Russia not in even with 2 ATP top 10 and 2 WTA top 10 as well as multiple GS winners Sharapova and Kuznetsova and former #1 Safina

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 03:45 PM   #30
country flag Colby<3'sDaniela

Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice Colby<3'sDaniela is just really nice

Why won't Slovakia or Belarus play?
Colby<3'sDaniela is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote