Hopman Cup 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2011, 10:02 PM   #1
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold
Hopman Cup 2012

Quote:
http://www.10sballs.com/2011/08/05/h...or-2012-event/

Hopman Cup Secures Kvitova and Berdych for 2012 Event

Written by: Global Chick on 5th August 2011

Hyundai Hopman Cup in Perth Australia has secured Petra Kvitova and Tomas Berdych for the event in 2012. Kvitova and Berdych will represent the Czech Republic at the Burswood Dome.

The Hopman Cup is the official mixed teams competition of the ITF. The tournament is played at the Burswood Dome in Perth, Western Australia and will start on 31 December 2011 and run through to 7 January 2012.

Kvitova is this year’s Wimbledon Champion causing an upset when she took out Maria Sharapova in the final. Kvitova is ranked number seven on the WTA Tour singles ranking.

Tomas Berdych is currently ranked number nine on the ATP World Tour rankings. He was the runner up at Wimbledon in 2010 when he lost to Rafael Nadal. Berdych has won five ATP Tour career singles titles.

The Hyundai Hopman Cup is one tournament the players love to visit. The event is run by former tennis legend Paul McNamee and his wife Leslie. McNamee said, “We are delighted to welcome the reigning Wimbledon Champion. Kvitova has got the world at her feet, and it is a real boost for the tournament that she is tarting her 2012 campaign in Perth. With two top ten players going into the prime of their tennis careers this team will be setting the bar high for the other teams.”
nice pairing
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2011, 02:43 AM   #2
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hopman Cup 2012

They will be very tough indoors

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 06:32 AM   #3
country flag ChrisCologne

ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all

I think we could see a number of bigger teams thanks to the Olympics 2012 in mixed

I think this Czech team is a clear hint at getting practice, wonder if there or at the GS beforehand they´ll get more top teams to play
ChrisCologne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:08 AM   #4
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to see Russia here

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:07 PM   #5
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Djokovic+Jankovic/Ivanovic will return.
Serena loves playing there. There's a good chance she'll be back.
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 06:14 PM   #6
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Bernie will probably get the call for it this year. Although Sam probably won't play. And I really rather not see Jarmila or Jelena there. Hell, I'd take Ashley Barty right now.

Shame we missed out on Serena/John this year. That pairing needs to happen.
I can see Petkovic being invited too.
Murray/Robson again?

Personal pairing - Dimitrov and Pironkova

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 06:50 PM   #7
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Dulko/Del Potro would be nice to watch
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 01:22 AM   #8
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldn't Andy deserve a better partner than Robson? I don't get why Baltacha, Keothavong or Watson never get to play.
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 09:14 AM   #9
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Soderling/Larsson, Mayer/Lisicki, Youzhny/Pavlyuchenkova or Robredo/MJMS perhaps ???
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 09:20 AM   #10
BlueTrees

I think they would rather Haas than Mayer
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 11:19 PM   #11
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Minella/Mueller would be

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 10:04 AM   #12
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Hopfully some of the younger Aussies play this year.
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 03:09 AM   #13
country flag hellas719

Probably Bulgaria with Pironkova and Dimitrov because they have both stated that they would love to compete together in Hopman Cup and they applied last year but were not selected but now they have both become more well-known

Old Aug 17th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #14
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:33 AM   #15
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees. View Post
Shouldn't Andy deserve a better partner than Robson? I don't get why Baltacha, Keothavong or Watson never get to play.
Cause Laura has connections with WA or something lame..
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote