Zhao Yi-Jing Cheering Thread - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #316
country flag Bagel-Monica

Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Zhao Yi-Jing Cheering Thread

once 1-3 in the 2nd set

Flavia-Sammy-Kimiko-Svetlana-Daniela
Bagel-Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 03:25 AM   #317
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

She won WS and WD titles in this super weak tournament. Nice points, though.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 05:06 AM   #318
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Good job
First title i think

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #319

Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light

First 25K title
she won 3 10K titles in 06&07
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.P View Post
Good job
First title i think

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #320

She still thought AUS is too expensive for her..But it's good for her to enter the tour in MAS
Maybe the title will somehow change her mind
The passed Thursday was the first 25K's entry deadline..
She still has the chance to enter for the 3 25Ks from 2.6 to 2.27...

I'm not cleared that if the withdrawals could get entry again...
Quote:
i hope she will go to play at least 2 25k Australia

still better earn some point in Feburary

tell her please

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #321
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

How old is she?

Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #322

Born half month after Serena

I guess that's why Beijing team just treats her as a National Games player

In my opinion,age does little on career length,at least for East-Asian girls, as they don't grow old so fast as the European may grow when they're near 30...

What really matter is the injuries got shorten the career length, but Zhao just played a very small amount of tours these 3 years...

The coincidence is that she was just to travel and relieve herself in Thailand last year, and she didn't expect such a good result in May and June(although just some “6 pts” for SF in 10Ks)

And never did she expect to win 4 matches in a row in Guangzhou,beating two TPE players Hsu&Chen,and Gojnea who beated Xinyun in AO Q and Acapulco Q when Xinyun was still somehow playing good tennis...also Doi who beated little Jie(although I thought it was due to Jie herself)

She almost beated Luzhanska in R2,little experience made her lost the first set,but she got back a straight "6-2" win in the second set,and a 5-7 lost in tie-break the final set mostly because of out of physical force...

The irony is that Jing-Jing and Yi-fan's last and only win in WTA MD was date back to 2008..Sheng-nan never wins a match in WTA MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOWER-GOAT View Post
How old is she?

Last edited by Bagel-Monica : Jan 15th, 2012 at 12:56 PM.
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #323

Look at Date ,Sugiyama ,Tanasugarn, Basuki, Fujiwara, and Na&Jie who are in their best time though they are near 30
what precious is that Zhao still has a eager to fight and improve herself,a good attitude towards games and looking forward to the advanced tours..
Not like daughter Sun, she has the ability to fight,but she refuses to do so. I saw the game between her and Navarro last year in CO Q,she led most of the time, broke alomst every serve game of Navarro easily, but in the final og every set, she showed less eager to win a match.
I knew that match didn't have live score, so when people saw the result ,they may think that Sun played well.But for people who saw the match live ,we were angry that maybe Sun just wanted a "decent result"
What worse is, as someone said, Sun changed to a hard FIGHTER against Chinese players, serves 180KM and eager to hold every point

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #324
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

i understand about asian girl aged better thing

Zhao really have great attitude along with Hu YueYue, maybe she needs to find some sponcer for herself
or somebody who really interest in tennis to sponcer her. i know she's lefty and have kind of good serve so i want her get more attention. she better keep performing well

Daughter Sun whatever, she's there because of "RELATIONSHIP", she do have some ability, hope Xinyun and Jingjing will wake up soon. they better develop the mind of "I COME HERE TO WIN NOT LOSE"

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #325
country flag Pasta-Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagel-Monica View Post
Born half month after Serena
that old?

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #326
country flag M.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOWER-GOAT View Post
that old?
Serena Zhang

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #327
country flag Pasta-Na

Quote:
Serena Zhang
My bad

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #328
country flag M.P

Malaysia QR1
Yi-Jing Zhao vs Saisai Zheng

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #329

KL Q1 Vs Zheng SS

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #330
country flag M.P

please fking win!!!!