Porsche Tennis GP Filderstadt: all Kim news and articles - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 02:34 AM   #1
country flag spiritfullfrog

spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Porsche Tennis GP Filderstadt: all Kim news and articles

this can just be a thread for news and stuff on the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix.

how did kim go in this last year??

http://www.porsche-tennis.de/en/default_flash.htm

Last edited by KaseyL : Oct 4th, 2002 at 09:23 AM.
spiritfullfrog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 02:57 AM   #2
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Kim lost in the 2nd round last year to Anke Huber in three sets so it is a great opportunity for Kim to gain points.

Hoping for a good draw for Kim.
Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:49 AM   #3
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
I just checked the winners list thing. Kim was runner-up in 2000
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:12 PM   #4
*annamaria*

*annamaria* is an unknown quantity at this point *annamaria* is an unknown quantity at this point *annamaria* is an unknown quantity at this point *annamaria* is an unknown quantity at this point *annamaria* is an unknown quantity at this point *annamaria* is an unknown quantity at this point *annamaria* is an unknown quantity at this point *annamaria* is an unknown quantity at this point *annamaria* is an unknown quantity at this point *annamaria* is an unknown quantity at this point *annamaria* is an unknown quantity at this point
come on kim

which top10 player entered the tournament?
*annamaria* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:55 PM   #5
katie124

katie124 has a spectacular aura about katie124 has a spectacular aura about katie124 has a spectacular aura about katie124 has a spectacular aura about katie124 has a spectacular aura about katie124 has a spectacular aura about katie124 has a spectacular aura about katie124 has a spectacular aura about katie124 has a spectacular aura about katie124 has a spectacular aura about katie124 has a spectacular aura about
I think Serena, Jennifer, Jelena, Justine, Amélie, Lindsay and
Martina will play.
katie124 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:57 PM   #6
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
lol so the real question is..which top 10 player didn't enter. I just really hope she isn't in Serena's half. Does anyone know when the draw is out?
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 09:59 PM   #7
Verve

Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice Verve is just really nice
Looks like Serena withdrew

Woohoooow! Now she 'only' has Justine, Amélie, Martina, Lindsay, Jen and Jelena to deal with. But they're 'doable', you know?

GO KIM!!! Play your heart out!
Verve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2002, 04:14 AM   #8

spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light
now that serena's withdraw i reckon there's heaps of chance for kimmy to win cause:
~ everyone know's that jenifer hasn't been playing her best lately
~ she beat lindsay a couple of tournaments ago
~ she's beaten jelana also quite recently

amelie did beat kim in the us open so.......
but kim kick's ass so she can beat her!

kim hasn't played justine recently but she can beat her....

and taking that martina's just come off injury, kim can beat her too!!!

GO KIM!!!!!

Old Oct 4th, 2002, 04:26 AM   #9
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Let's hope Momo is in Jennifers half of the draw
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2002, 06:42 AM   #10
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
Yeah LMAO!

Go Kim
Old Oct 4th, 2002, 10:13 AM   #11
country flag KaseyL

KaseyL has disabled reputation
I second that! GO KIM

Not that Kim isn't able to beat Serena, but being realistic about it, it wouldn't be an easy challenge at all.

With all the points Kim so urgently need to regain her rightful place in the top 5, any help from whatever side is very welcome imo!

All she'll need now is Lleyton coming over from Japan too!
a for a great tournament for Kim!

Kim, Queen of the US Open '05!

"Ships in harbor are safe, but that's not what ships are built for." (J. Shedd)
KaseyL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2002, 11:18 AM   #12

so if she wins the tournament how high can her ranking go?
Old Oct 5th, 2002, 08:56 AM   #13
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
Is the draw coming out today?

Good luck Kim!!!
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2002, 11:47 AM   #14
country flag 2284

I just tried the site and it said "information not yet available"
Old Oct 5th, 2002, 05:11 PM   #15
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
When does the draw come out??????????

Come on Kim!!!
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote