How Far Will Kim Go - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How far will kim get in the Swisscom Challenge?

She will loose in the quarters 7 38.89%
She will loose in the semis 0 0%
She will loose in the finals 1 5.56%
She will win!! 10 55.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 18th, 2002, 08:03 AM   #1
country flag spiritfullfrog

spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light
How Far Will Kim Go

How far do you think Kim will get in the Swisscom Challenge??

i personally think that she'll win but any way......
spiritfullfrog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2002, 08:53 AM   #2
country flag Lleykimmy1

Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice
I'm sure that she can win this tournament !!! If she beat Lindsay I think that a big part will be done, because we all know that she can beat Justine and in the other part of the draw she can beat everybody ... ;-)

SO GO KIMMY !!!
Lleykimmy1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2002, 08:59 AM   #3
Kim_for_number_1

Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice
I want her to win , but don't want to be too optimistic, (because if I am she always looses) so... just hope she isn't tired and all... but if she beats lindsay, everything's possible!!

go kimmmmm!!

* Let me be the force, and your strength and your choice, let me simplify the rhyme just to amplify the noise*

KIM * AI * DINARA * KIRSTEN * SERENA * VENUS *

MARAT * LLEYTON * XAVIER * TOMMY * MARK * JUAN- CARLOS * JAMES * GUGA
Kim_for_number_1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2002, 10:03 AM   #4
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
She has come this far. Is it 7 straight wins now? Why not a few more?
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote