Han Solo Pen - Hajrá Ági! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2010, 07:44 PM   #31
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future
Re: Han Solo Pen - Hajrá Ági!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
I study a lot to leave it finally

Back to Agi - she practised with VIP

http://anaivanovic.com/news/ana-held-rain-0
"further rain is forecast for the morning and if it does not clear there is the possibility of matches being played indoors."

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2010, 09:27 PM   #32
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Okay 11 tomorrow is easier for me, it's 10PM here it better not be late though .

Good luck .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 09:28 PM   #33
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
"further rain is forecast for the morning and if it does not clear there is the possibility of matches being played indoors."
Oh great looks like I may not be following this match after all .
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 03:29 AM   #34
country flag iGOAT

Ágnes won 6-1, 6-2 very, very good judging from the scoreboard, similar to the Zahlavova match at the Open .

Ágnes lost the first game in the first set (had two break points ) and then was down 0-2 in the second before firing back! There was a break at 1-2 though, so I hope Hercog was hurt and lost the next five games because of it and not Ági getting a timeout then coming back strong. It also could've been a very short rain break . This is very encouraging though IMO, better scoreline than she got in Prague, which was playing her best tennis of the year. This and the Zahlavova match are very encouraging signs for Ági, even if there is a bad Flavia match in the middle . Who's next?
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 03:32 AM   #35
country flag iGOAT

OK Baltacha is next she has had two days of rest, so that could help her, but her first round match was So-Jung Kim, so not exactly strong competition and she didn't even win that easily.

She definitely could be dangerous, but I like Ági's chances to win easily . They have never played though. I feel like this has happened to Ágnes SO many times this year though, and she has handled it well almost always.
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 04:34 AM   #36
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
OK Baltacha is next

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 01:46 PM   #37
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Did not expect an easy win like this one

Really strong serving

Well done and keep it up!

Baltacha can be tough but Ági should win anyway
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 02:23 PM   #38
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Another good matchup. Agi should do well against Baltacha's physical but erratic style.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 03:54 PM   #39
country flag Hakapeszi

Court 13 (from 12.00hrs)

1. Agnes Szavay vs. Elena Baltacha

Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 06:53 PM   #40
country flag iGOAT

Good, she's first again that means it starts at 11PM for me and I can be in bed by 1 .
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 03:03 AM   #41
country flag iGOAT

About to begin HAJRA!!!
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 05:05 AM   #42
country flag iGOAT

Ágnes won 6-3, 7-5 frankly it was less close than the score through Ági was down *3-2 40-15 in the first then came back and won 6-3 then went from leading by a break to almost trailing a break in the second, but from two-all, it was basically just all one-sided service games, except when Ági broke at 5-all. She served out at love and won the two games before that very easily too, so good to see her closing out matches so well . Doesn't look as if it was that impressive though. The positives here are that there is no choking, and contrary to the beginning of the year when she would start great then make a huge mess, Ági is finishing sets and matches really well lately, which is definitely a good sign.

Up next is Pavlyuchenkova/Date Krumm, who are playing now.
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 05:08 AM   #43
country flag iGOAT

So Ági has never played either of her next opponents, so yet another first meeting!

Like I said at the beginning, I think this is her toughest match of the week. I guess Kimiko would be preferable, but either way, it will be a very tough match, and Ágnes will have to play better than today for sure, because Kimiko and Anastasia can finish her off, whereas today I felt like it was just a matter of time until Ágnes finished off Baltacha. It would good for her if they can play a long match and tire each other out, which is very possible, Kimiko plays a lot of long matches .
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 06:12 AM   #44
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

It's Kimiko, who won easily, 2 and 1 over Nastia Pav. So she won't be tired.

Yes, I agree, Agi will probably have to play better against Kimiko.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 11:54 AM   #45
country flag ardley

ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all

Agi will play tomorrow not before 1.30 (local time), after the match Petrova - Flipkens.
There will be live stream, i think.

Good Luck !
ardley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote