Any more Germans supporting Ivanovic against Lisicki? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 08:09 AM   #1
country flag Navratil

Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future
Any more Germans supporting Ivanovic against Lisicki?

I like Lisicki's game and without a doubt she's got a lot of potential. But now that she'll play Ana I really want Ana to win! She's got one of the most spectecular games out there, looks beautiful and is always lovely to watch!

I gotta admit that I'm not patriotic at all. I really don't care about the country behind the name.

Any other Germans rooting for Ana today??
Navratil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 08:27 AM   #2
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any more Germans supporting Ivanovic against Lisicki?

Here

I'm supporting my german girls Petko and Sabine (most of the time) against every other player except Ana

But then again I'm not really patriotic when it comes to individual sports in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navratil View Post

Any other Germans rooting for Ana today??

Match is tomorrow
LillaM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 08:28 AM   #3
country flag pattyclijsters

pattyclijsters is a name known to all pattyclijsters is a name known to all pattyclijsters is a name known to all pattyclijsters is a name known to all pattyclijsters is a name known to all pattyclijsters is a name known to all pattyclijsters is a name known to all pattyclijsters is a name known to all pattyclijsters is a name known to all pattyclijsters is a name known to all pattyclijsters is a name known to all

Not me.

I want Sabine to win!

Jelena Jankovic Agnieszka Radwanska Kimiko Date-Krumm Nadia Petrova new: Maria Sharapova

Add me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mathias.dasmize
pattyclijsters is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 08:34 AM   #4
country flag Bosco123

Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of

Mattius, or Matties, that German poster who hates her.
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 08:45 AM   #5
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco123 View Post
How can you hate Lisicki ? She's so inoffensive and nice (Disregarding her chioce in men)
LillaM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 08:46 AM   #6
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco123 View Post
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 09:01 AM   #7
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

I will cheer for Ajdevic

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 09:05 AM   #8
country flag chaton

chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of

I'm gonna support Sabine!!!!

How can anyone like this arrogant and disrespectful Ivanovic...
chaton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #9
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Ivanovic imo is the pretty clear favorite in this one.
I hope that Lisicki can take it but if she should loose I`ll have no problem at all with that.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 09:27 AM   #10
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Sabine not in Wimbledon final? Please no.
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 10:10 AM   #11
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really care either way.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 10:23 AM   #12
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

I'll be rooting for Sabine because I like her and her game plus I can't stand Ivanovic.

Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Graf~Dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 10:24 AM   #13
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

I really like Ana, but not tomorrow..I will cheer for Lisicki

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 10:27 AM   #14
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya! View Post
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 10:27 AM   #15
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya! View Post

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote