Post USO cheering thread - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2010, 08:35 PM   #196
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold
Re: Post USO cheering thread

Does anyone knows when she will start a new season? Cos most of the player have already published their schedule for the start of the season?
Nena_xxx is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2010, 07:32 AM   #197
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Yeah but they usually have website Sori doesn´t so but I think in Australia but who knows
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2010, 10:04 AM   #198
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhvuh View Post
Yeah but they usually have website Sori doesn´t so but I think in Australia but who knows

Yeah, it's such a shame that she doesn't have her own website...
Nena_xxx is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2010, 08:11 PM   #199
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Yeah and furthermore she rarely writes something on her FB write us something useful Sori please!
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 08:57 PM   #200
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Im not sure if she has already ended the season... she may play some ITF´s
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 10:02 PM   #201
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Are there any bigger ITF events at the end of the season?
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 06:10 PM   #202
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Are there any bigger ITF events at the end of the season?
Phoenix is the biggest...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 06:17 PM   #203
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

But she doesn't stand on the entry list there. So, season 2010 is obviously finished for her
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2010, 03:01 AM   #204
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe $75,000 Dubai in December

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2010, 10:47 AM   #205
country flag ValTsunami

ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Maybe $75,000 Dubai in December
I don't think so. She has a ranking for AO MD.
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 03:59 PM   #206
country flag vuhvuh

there are some photos of Sori I didn´ seen yeat from 3rd to 8th USO practising

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...15593025123654
Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 12:56 PM   #207
country flag vuhvuh

Soti has holiday now in New York!! Lucky her with her friend Kerri, she also was there during USO, next week she will start to play tennis to prepare for next season in Las Vegas as ever! I though she wanted to prepare in Europe either + I am really surprised she does just fitness bcs many players already began to prepare like week ago maybe already two hope her preparation will be extra good!
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 02:12 AM   #208
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

New York?
It would be so cool if I see her randomly walking around
But New York is huge, and the odds of that are 100000000000-1

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 12:39 PM   #209
country flag vuhvuh

OMG bad news SOrana is still working with adidas team. noooo I though she her own coach that Rodrigo

http://www.facebook.com/Soranacirste...cirstea?v=wall