Bine in Quebec City! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2010, 04:07 PM   #16
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bine in Quebec City!

Really annoying, one weak service game in first set was enough , only lost 5 pts on serve in first set..but well, that can be enough as we saw, main problem seems to be her return anyway, start of 2nd set was just bad in general....
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2010, 04:14 PM   #17
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Glatch def. Lisicki 6/4 6/2
well, wise decision to play ITF´s now, I guess
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 04:20 PM   #18
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
well, wise decision to play ITF´s now, I guess
We will see, maybe she has a chance to beat Mona Barthel or Sarah Gronert in Shrewsbury
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #19
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
We will see, maybe she has a chance to beat Mona Barthel or Sarah Gronert in Shrewsbury
such players she would beat, it is just that she is not consistent yet, I mean, she served great until 3-3 , then when there was a bit more pressure she immediately "sucked" , then was probably frustrated at start of 2nd set, after 0-4 her served work decent again at least..but I mean, she still moves not really well, still too careful there and that is a problem anyway, as long as she plays like that it will be difficult for her anyway, she still doesnt play at 100%, I mean, really, if you compare her serve now with her serve from NY and earlier she served better, over 90% on first serve in 1st set, that is great, but as I said, still not enough, especially on return , dont know, maybe Glatch served really well today but I guess Sabine just couldnt get her balls in..
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 04:34 PM   #20
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we'll see if she's able to win matches in Shrewsbury. She should be seeded at 2. I don't expect her to win the title there.

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...order=Position

She's now 1-4 after her comeback, ALG won 2 matches in a row for the first time after her comeback in her 7th tournament, Lisicki played now 4 tournaments after her comeback.
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 04:41 PM   #21
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Field is pretty weak, she has to reach the QF there, anything else would just be shameful
But I am quite confident that she will achieve that..
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 05:05 PM   #22
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

wow i thought she would be back by now - probably good to go back to ITF level and come back strong in 2011!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 05:25 PM   #23
country flag mk27

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
come back strong in 2011!
Maybe, but there are players like Daniilidou or Krajicek who didn't reach their old ranking after injuries.

It's a long way for Lisicki and even in 2011, she will have to play ITF tournaments. Expect for 103 points, she has all of her points to defend until Dubai in February 2011.

She should probably enter Ismaning in November and maybe National German Championships in Biberach in December.
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 05:55 PM   #24
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
The good thing is that she's now playing ITF tournaments. There she has a chance to win a few matches.

It's still a very long way for her
Do you have a link for that information?
Not doubting you, just that I haven't seen Sabine say she's going to do ITFs

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 06:03 PM   #25
country flag mk27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Do you have a link for that information?
Not doubting you, just that I haven't seen Sabine say she's going to do ITFs
She's still on the entry list for Shrewsbury, but we have to wait, maybe she said something on facebook or twitter.

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...order=Position
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 06:32 PM   #26
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised Sabine chose 75K in England.
She is based in FL most of the year and there is an American 75K in New Mexico in the same week.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 07:04 PM   #27
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 07:08 PM   #28
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 07:12 PM   #29
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
if you compare her serve now with her serve from NY and earlier she served better, over 90% on first serve in 1st set, that is great, but as I said, still not enough, especially on return , dont know, maybe Glatch served really well today but I guess Sabine just couldnt get her balls in..
but you also cant compare the serve indoors with outdoors, it's quite obvious that she wins more points on it now.

Quote:
She is based in FL most of the year and there is an American 75K in New Mexico in the same week.
Well she's also based in Berlin and I'm sure she wants to play some of the european indoor events... so it's not a bad plan I think
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 07:17 PM   #30
country flag mk27

Quote:
Maybe she wants to play more indoor tournaments in Europe