BOMBSHELL!!! Top Spin 4 announced! - Page 140 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 01:11 AM   #2086
country flag Kuzzy24

Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Top Spin 4 announced!

I don't think Wimbledon was included because Espn owns the right to use it in their video games which is why it is on Grand Slam Tennis 2
Kuzzy24 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 01:15 AM   #2087
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzzy24 View Post
I don't think Wimbledon was included because Espn owns the right to use it in their video games which is why it is on Grand Slam Tennis 2
i keep seeing people asking for this like it was ts option to just leave it out.....they couldn't get the rights and probably won't be getting the rights as long as EA keeps teaming up with ESPN and getting those rights don't set yourself up for disappointment if they end up without wimbledon for another game

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:29 AM   #2088
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute

i mean they shoudl also make it not possible for all those 90-100 power players to hit 220 serves every time the serve a second serve. it s so unrealistic, also that they dont produce any errors, is very unrealistic for such a power player. also i think the women should not be able to have more than 90 power points, but the men yes.

but also the same with the defese players, so unrealistic that they even bring back every impossible ball back... and even after a long ralley where the have to run like ight and left for i dont know how many shot, they still never make a mistake.
M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 11:05 AM   #2089
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M View Post
i mean they shoudl also make it not possible for all those 90-100 power players to hit 220 serves every time the serve a second serve. it s so unrealistic, also that they dont produce any errors, is very unrealistic for such a power player. also i think the women should not be able to have more than 90 power points, but the men yes.

but also the same with the defese players, so unrealistic that they even bring back every impossible ball back... and even after a long ralley where the have to run like ight and left for i dont know how many shot, they still never make a mistake.
Good point about the serve. I can't count how many times i have aced with my 2nd serve. They should make the 2nd serve more error prone to make you play safer on it. Unforced errors should be more frequent too.

I'm all for the modern players thing. They don't have to include a load of players, but top 20 for mens and womens along with some legends should do.
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:39 PM   #2090
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Good point about the serve. I can't count how many times i have aced with my 2nd serve. They should make the 2nd serve more error prone to make you play safer on it. Unforced errors should be more frequent too.

I'm all for the modern players thing. They don't have to include a load of players, but top 20 for mens and womens along with some legends should do.
hey would you like to play a game? SelimaValentine is my username there.
M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:49 PM   #2091
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

^ i would do but i don't have xbox live anymore
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 05:12 PM   #2092
country flag Fuzzylogic

Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of Fuzzylogic has much to be proud of

Is this actually still on sale in any store? I swear I've checked almost every gaming store in Boston, but can't find it :cry:
Fuzzylogic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 05:34 PM   #2093
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzylogic View Post
Is this actually still on sale in any store? I swear I've checked almost every gaming store in Boston, but can't find it :cry:
at GameStop there always few used boxes or just buy it from ebay
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:29 PM   #2094
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

It seems Top Spin 5 will be a launchtitle of the PS4, around october

YAY!!!

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:50 PM   #2095
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post

YAY!!!
Where did you hear that? I can't seem to find any news about it.
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:50 PM   #2096
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

YAY!!!
source?
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:52 PM   #2097
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

YAY!!!
Serious?
Topspin news is so hard to come by
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:01 PM   #2098
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

anyone have the source about Top Spin 5

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery

S. Crawford | L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:01 PM   #2099
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

YAY!!!
and Xbox One has games

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:07 PM   #2100
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzylogic View Post
I bought mine at the store by Park St. Station a few months agi, used. I remember seeing some at the Station Landing store in Medford off of Wellington, too.

I checked online first, and was able to find it pretty easily.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote