BOMBSHELL!!! Top Spin 4 announced! - Page 139 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #2071
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Top Spin 4 announced!

I really wonder what's the point of stamina in the game. Do the players actually get tired in the game?

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #2072
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

I thought low stamina was meant to make the player more prone to UE's. Well thats the case with you, but not the CPU.

My new created player has made this game so much better for me. He's quite fast, has a decent serve, got decent power, decent net play, and decent stamina. Therefore the matches are so much better.

Had an epic with Nadal at RG on Expert.

7-6(8),6-7(11),5-7,7-6(5),7-5

Nadal served for the first set, but i managed to break back and win the set. 2nd set we were both dominant on serve but an UE gave him the set in the tiebreak. The 3rd set was very close with many very close games, but Nadal managed to break. I was a break down in the 4th, and Nadal had a match point on serve, but i saved it and managed to win the tiebreak. The last set, i had to serve for the match twice before wrapping it up.
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #2073
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone else LOVE TS2? I remember having an amazing match against Sharapova in Wimbledon playing with Alicia Molik, winning 6-7 6-4 6-4 and also having some epic online matches with a friend (I was Hewitt and he was Roddick)

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #2074
country flag Kuzzy24

Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone else still play player matches online on PS3?
Kuzzy24 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 06:45 AM   #2075
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Played Serena on expert mode today with my Kvitova character, won 6-4 6-3

On TS5 I'd like them to have on the women's side Azarenka, Kvitova, Sharapova, Serena, Venus and Radwanska (possibly Stosur/Bartoli/Kerber too) and maybe a couple of upcoming players such as Stephens, Robson, Bouchard (again) etc.

Also have legends like Graf, Evert, Navratilova, Hingis, Seles or a modern legends lineup like Davenport, Capriati, Pierce, Henin, Dementieva, Mauresmo etc.

Night/day matches, injuries, more UE prone (every player) and interviews, more clothes and real Wimbledon and current tournaments.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 09:11 AM   #2076
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

only problem with your wimbledon request is that that's not TS choice...Wimbledon has to give them approval to have it in the game like EA does

I don't think they'll make the cpu more error prone though they'd do that to us first

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 09:42 AM   #2077
country flag 法国人_fan!

法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice

On top spin, I adore one thing, player's creation, which I find very realist.
For me, one thing is missing, the hawk eye. It'is on SCT3 (a very good game, I love it)
Obviously they must change the casting!
The very older tennis players like Borg, McEnroe or Navratilova aren't very useful...
Masha, Vika, Venus, Serena, Aga, Ana, Na, Daniela, Justine, Elena, Kim, Roger, Andy, Rafa, Nole, Juan Martin, Jo, Tomas, Kei, Kolshi, Andre, Pete and Marat can be a very good casting
法国人_fan! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:34 AM   #2078
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

I've never played this, but now i'm definitely gonna buy that
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 11:20 AM   #2079
country flag Thiudans

Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 法国人_fan! View Post
On top spin, I adore one thing, player's creation, which I find very realist.
For me, one thing is missing, the hawk eye. It'is on SCT3 (a very good game, I love it)
Obviously they must change the casting!
The very older tennis players like Borg, McEnroe or Navratilova aren't very useful...
Masha, Vika, Venus, Serena, Aga, Ana, Na, Daniela, Justine, Elena, Kim, Roger, Andy, Rafa, Nole, Juan Martin, Jo, Tomas, Kei, Kolshi, Andre, Pete and Marat can be a very good casting
I'm not singling you out for criticism, but you're the latest of many people who have said they want hawkeye. How exactly could that work in a tennis game? Wouldn't the system have to be programmed to deliberately make bad calls? What's the point? If line calling in a game can be 100% accurate, why introduce hawkeye?
Thiudans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 04:39 PM   #2080
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemurenai View Post
I'm not singling you out for criticism, but you're the latest of many people who have said they want hawkeye. How exactly could that work in a tennis game? Wouldn't the system have to be programmed to deliberately make bad calls? What's the point? If line calling in a game can be 100% accurate, why introduce hawkeye?
Eh, maybe include a mechanic where "correct" calls can be changed by using Hawkeye, and make it something that can be turned off in the menu.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:00 PM   #2081
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

I think they could use major close decisions go for/against you, and you and the CPU have the ability to challenge that call, by pressing a button (back on the Xbox maybe?)
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:14 PM   #2082
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's how it was basically implements inn Smash Court Tennis 3, just random calls. And that games is fun, for a while but gets so easy so fast. I find a few times in SCT3 the ball may be out during a rally but you can't challenging because of pre-pressing a split second before the ball bounces.

I think tennis games can do without challenge system unless a better way of implementing it is made.

TS4 really went backwards with the player creation. I would like a mixture of SCT3 and TS3 player creation. You can implement weight (distinguishing between weight(fat) and muscle) more in SC3 while in TS4, most of the weight you add makes the player muscular when you aren't going for that effect.

I like the controls of TS4, because in TS3 I had the hardest time serving with the stick and I had to serve with the RT button and the flat shot button for more speed.

In TS5 I would like to see Wimbledon and more tournaments, even fictional. A more realistic career mode as well. I don't want to shoot up to number one in 1 or 2 years. I would like to see more than 2 tournaments a week. I think in TS1 there were more than 2 tournaments around the world that you could choose play in a week, especially for when you're lower ranked. And clothing, more up to date. And more racquets...no Wilson racquets in TS4 .

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 09:39 PM   #2083
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamoRockstarr View Post
Well that's how it was basically implements inn Smash Court Tennis 3, just random calls. And that games is fun, for a while but gets so easy so fast. I find a few times in SCT3 the ball may be out during a rally but you can't challenging because of pre-pressing a split second before the ball bounces.

I think tennis games can do without challenge system unless a better way of implementing it is made.

TS4 really went backwards with the player creation. I would like a mixture of SCT3 and TS3 player creation. You can implement weight (distinguishing between weight(fat) and muscle) more in SC3 while in TS4, most of the weight you add makes the player muscular when you aren't going for that effect.

I like the controls of TS4, because in TS3 I had the hardest time serving with the stick and I had to serve with the RT button and the flat shot button for more speed.

In TS5 I would like to see Wimbledon and more tournaments, even fictional. A more realistic career mode as well. I don't want to shoot up to number one in 1 or 2 years. I would like to see more than 2 tournaments a week. I think in TS1 there were more than 2 tournaments around the world that you could choose play in a week, especially for when you're lower ranked. And clothing, more up to date. And more racquets...no Wilson racquets in TS4 .
I agree with everything U said. I think Top Spin 5 should have better grunts as well, & I hoping Tsonga, Del Potro, The Williams Sisters, Maria Sharapova, Vika, Agnieszka Radwanska make the roster, they can keep Ana Ivanovic, Jelena, & Caro on the Roster for Top spin 5

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 11:21 PM   #2084
country flag i.will2

i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzzy24 View Post
Does anyone else still play player matches online on PS3?
I'm playin on PS3 now
i.will2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 11:33 PM   #2085
country flag i.will2

i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice i.will2 is just really nice

Since we are talking about potential TS5 additions:

1. Wimmbledon- its sad that they would even make a tennis Season mode without the most prestigious tournament in the world. All 4 slams and mandatory tourneys should be on the season mode.
2. Int'l Play- There should be an Olympic tournament every 4 years and Fed/Davis Cup every year. Its a fun element to have and Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2 had a great format.
3. Legends- Navratilova, Graf, Evert, Seles, Henin, Davenport, Capriati, BJK, Hingis any combination of these players to unlock and potentially play as would be AMAZING! They can make women legend players in games too!
4. You should be able to enter any tournament as soon as your career begins, so yeah if you lose in the 1st round all season maybe you will do better in season 2. You can enter the qualies or even get WC in real life and tennis video games should be the same.
5. Finally they should just include a roster of the current or most recent as possible top 100. 2K Sports already make accurate NBA, NFL, NHL, and even Soccer video games with multiple players it shouldn't be hard to compile a top 100 from the ATP and WTA and make a realistic video game.
i.will2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote