Elena Dementieva Fans Club vol.7 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 11:01 PM   #151
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Elena Dementieva ONLY Fan Club vol.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakbelle View Post
She does not seem to smile much, even in photos. She looks nicer when she smiles.
I wouldn't be a barrel full of laughs either had I been through the shit she's been through. Partly self-inflicted, I'll admit, but none the less.

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 11:03 PM   #152
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Lena said hi to me when I was sat on a bench at wimb, I still haven't recovered.

When she came back past is when I asked her to sign me roubles, which she duly did.
Was that because she remembered you from Eastbourne?
Seems like you made a lasting impression

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 12:06 AM   #153
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutati View Post
A lot of people say Daniela is a total bitch. She seems like a sweetheart on TV though. I like her.
She doesn't seem bitchy at all to me. I saw her sitting alone on the stairs at the Syd tourney this year talking on a phone and it looked like she was crying (or exhausted, couldn't tell). My friend saw her sitting alone eating a packet of chips the day before, and the year before another friend saw her sitting on a bench alone. Seems like she likes her alone time. I see her practicing so much more often and longer than the other players as well. or it might just be a coincidence, same place, same time on multiple occasions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
You can catch anybody on a bad day.
Totally agree, but just one good or bad encounter with a tennis player can affect a person's opinion/fanship of them forever (personal experience).

I'm so glad Dani/Lena play first match of the day

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 12:29 AM   #154
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

It will probably be rained out. I don't want the match to start and then be continued Saturday. If it's going to rain let it be rained out!
fredlander is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 12:36 AM   #155
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

yes, i saw the weather on internet and they said tomorrow will be raining in the night, morning and afternoon... so bad
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 01:17 AM   #156
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

if the forecat is wrong, apparently I´ll be able to torture myself and watch Dani vs Lena.

first match Artur Ashe, probably TV will show it.

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 02:07 AM   #157
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I have a big deadline tomorrow. Lena's going to be a distraction. I hope she makes Week 2.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 04:20 AM   #158
country flag keithb1961

keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold

Im not worried about this match.....
keithb1961 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 05:37 AM   #159
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

here in latin america ESPN+ will show the match tomorrow
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 08:35 AM   #160
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Lena on CC. Good, I can finally watch her.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 11:41 AM   #161
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

I just looked at the detail weather report(hour by hour) and the rain isn't suppose to start until around 1pm so Elena needs to win in two quick sets. Saturday and Sunday, sunny with very strong winds.
fredlander is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 12:10 PM   #162
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katshearts View Post
She doesn't seem bitchy at all to me. I saw her sitting alone on the stairs at the Syd tourney this year talking on a phone and it looked like she was crying (or exhausted, couldn't tell). My friend saw her sitting alone eating a packet of chips the day before, and the year before another friend saw her sitting on a bench alone. Seems like she likes her alone time. I see her practicing so much more often and longer than the other players as well. or it might just be a coincidence, same place, same time on multiple occasions..
unbelievable. Red Rock Deli?
King Halep is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 12:12 PM   #163
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithb1961 View Post
Im not worried about this match.....
It's Elena. I worry when she has a bye.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 12:30 PM   #164
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

uh max dont you have some work to do
King Halep is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 02:59 PM   #165
country flag keithb1961

keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold

Elena leads this matchup 11-4.......
keithb1961 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread