Warning: Warning: SARCASTIC thread. Don't enter if you don't like SARCASM. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 09:59 PM   #1
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Warning: Warning: SARCASTIC thread. Don't enter if you don't like SARCASM.

I FIND THE WTA TOUR SO DAMN BORING!! Because Momo. Jennifer and Lindsay nor Henin can't win a freakin title! They are so NOT DOMINATING and I find it bad for tennis. I find the fact that they don't win too much boring for tennis. So bored I am yawning at the moment. "YAWN"

I truely find it funny that the very same players about 3 months ago hell maybe even 1 month ago that stated that V@S are making tennis boring, now can't win a title when they are not playing. Maybe the SWISSCOM CHALLENGE will help get some excitement back to the WTA tour and make a winner out of one of the above mentioned gals. Cause right now I feel the tour is reeking of BOREDOM. Just not enough "Domination" from players who want more "excitement", just way too many top players going out early in tourneys. Barring Kim Clijsters of course.

So now I get it. It is more interesting and exciting when top players lose, lose and still lose. Then it is when the best players win win and win.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:01 PM   #2
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
Alexandra Stevenson I think will crush the Big L in the finals.
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:04 PM   #3
Informative

Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point
Great thread Dawn! I love sarcasm--especially when it accurately hits its target(s)!
Informative is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:05 PM   #4
country flag kazbeee

kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice
I have never been so bored with tennis as I am at the present moment in time some one give them a kick up the arse and wake the dozzy buggers up PLEASE!!!!
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:05 PM   #5
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
Well Kim is I think doing her part to keep it exciting. Jennifer is losing early which is exciting too but this doesnt help her ranking. I sa on Yahoo the this Zurich final will be on Oxygen at 9AM oct 26 and they said same day coverage which are two different days so what's up with that?
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:06 PM   #6
persond

persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point persond is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking You said it girl...!!!!

HaHaHaHaHaaa...aaaahhHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Hi ya Dawn
persond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:07 PM   #7
niratti

niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point
i think when the top player lost is good, it shows that the women game has some depth too not just only in the men game as some commentators has said.

Lindsay Davenport Andre Agassi

"If something special happened all the time, it wouldn't be so special.'' - Agassi, Wimby 2003.

niratti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:09 PM   #8
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Hi persond Hi everyone I am glad you like sarcasm
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:10 PM   #9
country flag kazbeee

kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice
you have to admit the lower ranked players are boring to watch in the womens game, its totally different in the mens

Come Back Venus and Serena all is forgiven!!!!
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:12 PM   #10
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
Hail Kimmy
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:13 PM   #11
country flag kazbeee

Dawn Marie sarcasm is great its just hard to use on the board as people easily take offence but in my day to day life I get the shit riped out of me for using it 2 much
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:14 PM   #12
country flag anton

no there are some low ranked player that are great to watch and have some personality like Anna K, Alex Steve, Mashona Washington, Danira Safina, Elke Clijsters. I could go on. On the ATP on the other hand they have little to no personality a lot ofthe times. Lleyton Hewwit and Pete Sampras are classic cases. They are simply boring to a lot of people!
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:18 PM   #13
country flag kazbeee

ok I take your point maybe I don't mean lower ranked players I mean players with no personality
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:20 PM   #14
country flag anton

Just face it! a lot of the players on the ATP Tour dont care about the crowd or being an entertainer. They just want their paycheck and hit the door. But without the crowds there would be no ATP.
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 11:25 PM   #15
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Dawn Marie! U are one crazy chick. LMAO@this thread.

Jen, Justine, and Amelie are getting on my freakin nerves also. Can't even win a title, they are so booooooooooooriiiiiiiiinnnnngggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote