VIKKIRI. Graphic. OPEN FOR REQUESTS • - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2010, 10:00 AM   #16
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of
Re: Vaidisova_♥ Graphic Thread ; ~ accept request `

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexysova View Post
those are amazing thanks
Thanks; your welcome
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2010, 10:19 AM   #17
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Julia GOERGES - Year 2010.
( 15 avatars 144x168 and 5 banners 300x200)

Last edited by Vikkiri. : Aug 30th, 2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 11:15 AM   #18
country flag Vikkiri.

Ashley HARKLEROAD - Stanford 2010.
( 8 avatars 144x168 and 2 banners 300x200)

Old Aug 29th, 2010, 09:48 PM   #19
country flag Vikkiri.

Re: Vaidisova_♥ Graphic Thread ; ~ 0PEN F0R REQUEST `

REQUEST :

You can ask for avatars or banners, I will do them to you. You don't have any limitation, and can ask some to me as much as you to wish it. If necessary, ask me to resize avatars which you like, I'll do it, it's not a problem. And especially, don't hesitate to ask me to make you avatars, I will be happy .
ENJOY !

I hope you like my graph'
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 10:50 AM   #20
country flag Vikkiri.

Re: Fabulousova - Graphic Thread - 0pen for requests.

UPCOMING COLLECTION :

- Maria Sharapova | Australian Open 2008.
- Maria Kirilenko | Australian Open 2010.
- Dominika Cibulkova | RG 2009.
- US OPEN 2010 | Day 01.
- Your Request |
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 12:41 PM   #21
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

I could ask for Williams sisters & Na Li gallery? Thank you
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 01:00 PM   #22
country flag Vikkiri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaxeyq View Post
I could ask for Williams sisters & Na Li gallery? Thank you
yeah, no problem
what tournament for the Williams sisters,
and for Na Li?

avatars and banner, or just avatars?
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 01:16 PM   #23
country flag Vikkiri.

Maria SHARAPOVA - Australian Open 2008.
( 13 avatars 144x168 and 6 banners 300x200)

Old Aug 30th, 2010, 01:21 PM   #24
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

wow, they're amazing
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 01:23 PM   #25
country flag Vikkiri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
wow, they're amazing
Thanks you
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 02:47 PM   #26
country flag Vikkiri.

Claypova, wants you me to resize you some avatars of Masha ?
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 02:51 PM   #27
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulousova View Post
Claypova, wants you me to resize you some avatars of Masha ?
no thanks but can you make a collection of maria's 2006 us open? thanks
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 03:17 PM   #28
country flag Vikkiri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
no thanks but can you make a collection of maria's 2006 us open? thanks
Yeah of course
I wanted to make it soon
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 04:58 PM   #29
country flag Vikkiri.

UPCOMING COLLECTION :

- Maria Kirilenko | Australian Open 2010.
- Williams Sisters and Na Li | request by Vaxeyq.
- Maria Sharapova | Us Open 2006, request by Claypova
- US OPEN 2010 | Day 01.
- Your Request |
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 05:18 PM   #30
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Some Petrova banners ?

Je suis pas sûr si c'était en 2006 ou 2007, mais une année à l'Open d'Australie, elle avait une tenue genre "camouflage militaire", j'aimerais bien des bannières avec cette robe-là. Mais si tu trouves pas, fais avec les photos que tu veux! Merci.
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote