VIKKIRI. Graphic. OPEN FOR REQUESTS • - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2010, 10:06 AM   #1
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of
VIKKIRI. Graphic. OPEN FOR REQUESTS •

Hey guys
Being a fan of women's tennis and graphics, I open this thread to share with you my avatar, banner and other ...

I will make avatars size 96x96,
Avatar size 144x168 and banner size 300x200 and 350x200.
(I can resize the avatars in your request!)

I can make avatars and banners on your requests.
I hope you enjoy my work and share with you my passion
(Sorry my english is very bad! )

- - -

REQUESTS :

You can ask for avatars or banners, I will do them to you. You don't have any limitation, and can ask some to me as much as you to wish it. If necessary, ask me to resize avatars which you like, I'll do it, it's not a problem. And especially, don't hesitate to ask me to make you avatars, I will be happy .
ENJOY !

Last edited by Vikkiri. : Jan 28th, 2011 at 05:51 PM.
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2010, 10:14 AM   #2
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vaidisova_♥ Graphic Thread

Welcome Any Kirilenko or Stosur collections would be awesome.
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 10:21 AM   #3
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Kristyna PLISKOVA - Wimbledon Junior Champion 2010
( 7 avatars 144x168 and 3 banners 300x200)

Last edited by Vikkiri. : Aug 28th, 2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 10:30 AM   #4
country flag Vikkiri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droolv View Post
Welcome Any Kirilenko or Stosur collections would be awesome.
Yah! of course
Kirilenko and Stosur pictures from New Haven?
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 10:35 AM   #5
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole collection, of course and you could do Pliskovas collection too

thanks for Kris collection, it's amazing
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 10:37 AM   #6
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaidisova_♥ View Post
Yah! of course
Kirilenko and Stosur pictures from New Haven?
Sure, love the Pliskova collection
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 11:06 AM   #7
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

good luck with the thread

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 03:42 PM   #8
country flag Vikkiri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
good luck with the thread
Thank you. i love your graphic
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 03:46 PM   #9
country flag Vikkiri.

UPCOMING COLLECTION :

- Maria Kirilenko / Sam Stosur | NEW HAVEN 2010.
- Karolina Pliskova | AUSTRALIAN OPEN JUNIOR 2010.
- Nicole Vaidisova | YEAR 2007/2008.
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 04:48 PM   #10
country flag Vikkiri.

KIRILENKO & STOSUR - New Haven 2010.
( 15 avatars 144x168 and 4 banners 300x200)

request by Droolv

Last edited by Vikkiri. : Aug 28th, 2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 11:11 PM   #11
country flag Vikkiri.

Karolina PLISKOVA - Australian Open Junior 2010.
( 8 avatars 144x168 and 4 banners 300x200)

request by SexySova

Last edited by Vikkiri. : Aug 28th, 2010 at 11:56 PM.
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 12:09 AM   #12
country flag Vikkiri.

Re: Vaidisova_♥ Graphic Thread ; ~ accept request `

Nicole VAIDISOVA - Year 2007/2008.
( 15 avatars 144x168 and 5 banners 300x200)

request by SexySova

Last edited by Vikkiri. : Aug 29th, 2010 at 10:06 AM.
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 08:25 AM   #13
country flag Vikkiri.

UPCOMING COLLECTION :

- Caroline Wozniacki | NEW HAVEN 2010.
- Julia Goerges | YEAR 2010.
- Your Request |

Last edited by Vikkiri. : Aug 30th, 2010 at 10:49 AM.
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 08:55 AM   #14
country flag Vikkiri.

Caroline WOZNIACKI - New Haven 2010.
(8 avatars 144x168 and 5 banners 300x200)

Last edited by Vikkiri. : Aug 29th, 2010 at 10:21 AM.
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 09:53 AM   #15
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

those are amazing thanks