US Open early rounds + New Haven late round reports! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 07:15 PM   #31
country flag PhilePhile

PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future
Re: US Open early rounds + New Haven late round reports!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
Ági sigining autographs

That outfit must be a new 'special' edition ( her boobies need some sunshine ) . Not many players can wear it as well as her.
PhilePhile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 08:38 PM   #32
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
You're so lucky that you get to see Marcos
He's my #1 fave of all-time and I've never seen him
2006 I was on vacation and he was eliminated by the time I got back. 2007 I was planning on seeing him in R2, but he lost R1 . 2008 and 2009 he didn't play
He is frigging sexy..I jus love him...Will eat him alive

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 08:40 PM   #33
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Thank u very much iSzavay. Very nice to read that Mirza's forehand is better

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 01:31 AM   #34
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys for the compliments. I am back from Day 2, so I will post my reports soon.

Unfortunately, this is the end. Well there is a tiny chance I will go tomorrow night, and I will update you if I do, but that's not likely AT ALL, so yeah. Thanks to those who read, I had fun and look forward to bringing you the news again next year when presumably I go to New Haven again (if it is still going) and the US Open at least this much, maybe more if school starts later.
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 01:34 AM   #35
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Thanks for your reports
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 02:11 AM   #36
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

General US Open Day 2 Report:
I arrived just a few minutes after 11. It was at least as hot as yesterday. I went to watch Kimiko first because entry into the Grandstand can be tricky since you have to wait until the changeover, and sometimes two if there are lots of people trying to go in (which is often), so I arrived as they hit serves at the end of the warm-up. After the first set of that ended I went to see Lucic finish her first set. After that it was time for Jamie Hampton, who I watched finish the second set. There was no match on the court next door to this and I saw Kirilenko jogging around in the back of it. I couldn't take pictures though because she was in the shade and my pictures are low quality enough in good light. While she ran, Dominguez Lino was hitting with some other girls. Masha then started hitting and Lourdes sat down, but then Lourdes got up and started hitting as well, although they were each hitting down the line with each other. Masha looked good especially, but then she sat down or left and it was just Lourdes hitting and she looked very good as well, her net game looked sharp. The Hampton set finished so I went to watch Lucic finish her match. Next I saw Kimiko had won the second so I rushed over to watch the third of that. The third set went fast and Jamie's went faster, so it was time to see Baghdatis! As I walked into Armstrong stadium I noticed on the huge draw sheet they post above the door it was written Regina KuliNkova instead of Kulikova . While I was watching Marcos, some player guests of Alberta Brianti came in and sat there before they got kicked out at the changeover. The next changeover, Martinez Sanchez's coach and some other guy who was with him then came in, and they got kicked out as well... When that was over I had lunch and went to watch Craybas play. After the second set they took a heat break so I went to see Shelby Rogers and when they finished the second set I went to see Jill again. Lisicki was hitting on the court next door with a boy who must have been about 14, but he was really good! Tiny though. When that ended I went to watch Shelby again, but it was clear she would lose, so I went to watch Na in Armstrong Stadium. When this was over, I found a way to sneak into Ashe stadium by going up an elevator by claiming I was going to a restaurant at the top of it. This restaurant was on the lower level but I was able to sneak by two more guards and I made it into the box seats where I watched Novak play. When that was over I exited through another elevator in the back of the stadium and it took me right to the players entrance. Standing right there was Kops-Jones and then as we started to leave Yanina Wickmayer walked right by. I strongly encourage people to make use of these two elevators .

Kuznetsova - Date Krumm:
No pictures as this is a TV court. I arrived at the end of the warm-up, but right away Kimiko was impressive. Sveta double-faulted the first point, but that wasn't really a sign of things to come. Kimiko had heavy thigh tape, I guess this is her latest injury, but she moved well. The shady side of the court was packed while the sunny side was pretty empty. Still a good crowd, and they were glad to see Kimiko. Like I said, Kimiko was impressive, she does not lack power (has way more than Niculescu for instance) and she can play. She moves well and anticipates very well. At the beginning, Sveta was very powerful but made some unforced errors and Kimiko got the break. After this, Sveta cut down on the errors though. Her power slowly wore Kimiko down and her speed and court coverage made it very hard for Kimiko to finish points by playing smart, which is her strength, so things looked easy for Sveta after the first so I left. I returned between the second and third sets and Kuzzie had taken a heat break, which probably helped her regroup from the second set. Sveta played very well in the third set, but she seemed very stressed, every single time she lost a point she went crazy and shouted at herself and did some angry arm gestures. She definitely has put some pressure on herself. All the same, Sveta was very good in the third and Kimiko made a lot of unforced errors. What was strange to me though was that a lot of the times Kuzzie missed, the ball didn't even make it to the net, but hit the court in front of it. I guess she is really crushing it, so there is not so much of a margin. Kimiko also made some great forehands despite going down, this is definitely her strength. Sveta's thighs are massive, I couldn't believe it. If Sveta can play this way she is a threat, but she needs to fix her mindset at this point, she just seemed so stressed, maybe because of her other slam performances this year.

Molik - Lucic:
Pictures are below. Both players crush the ball. The first thing I noticed about Lucic besides her game was that her face looks very old, I guess this is an attribute of the struggles of her life. She had a thigh wrap and some tape on her elbow, so hopefully these are just pulls and not real injuries. Mirjana was extremely determined and the crowd was behind her, there were some Croats. Both players grunt pretty loudly. Mirjana was wearing the purple Lotto, but it didn't fit her very well and her visor looked strange, I think it was too big. Molik was wearing the purple Adidas and looked nice. Both gave their absolute all in the tiebreak, which meant lots of power but I would not call it brainless ballbashing here. The key difference was that Mirjana played the big points better, she went for her shots and killed the ball but this paid off for her. The last two points of the tiebreak were a Lucic ace and a Molik double fault, so that says something about the set. I returned at the end of the second set and Mirjana was just completely dominating. Alicia had changed to white and it was like she wore a white flag as she was not in the match at all and couldn't match Mirjana's power. The match finished on an ace, and Lucic dropped her racquet, raised her arms in the air, fistpumped and then covered her mouth in disbelief. The players hugged afterwards and Alicia was very nice after the match, she didn't look too upset and signed a few autographs. Mirjana was on the court for a few minutes after, she just couldn't stop smiling and fistpumping and she hugged several people and then talked in Croatian to some Croatian fans. As she left, a bunch of people congratulated her and she kept saying "thank you so much" and couldn't stop smiling. She signed a few autographs to be nice, but definitely wanted to go celebrate more in the locker room with her friends. It was nice to see her so happy though. Her serve is huge and her strokes are too, and based off each of their matches today, she has a decent shot to beat JJ. The big obstacle to Mirjana I guess would be if JJ can just keep getting her balls back she could miss, but I like her chances. I doubt she cares though, she was thrilled to win, and just seemed some thankful to be back here.
Alicia prepares to return
Alicia's forehand
Mijrana pumps her first after taking a 5-1 lead in the tiebreak
Mirjana towels off as they switch ends in the tiebreak
Alicia walks to the court after switching sides in the tiebreak
Mirjana's mighty serve
Mirjana prepares to return
Mirjana in ready position
Alicia and Mirjana embrace after the match
Mirjana can't believe it
Mirjana smiling after winning
Mirjana hugging someone (she is in the background wearing a white visor)
Mirjana hugging someone else

I will continue this report in the next post so my pictures can fit.

Last edited by iGOAT : Sep 1st, 2010 at 02:22 AM.
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 02:15 AM   #37
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

It's so heart warming to see Miki so happy
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 02:23 AM   #38
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Great report from Miki-Ala match Thnx!
Waiting patiently for Ula-Anna and Aga-Arantxa one
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 02:47 AM   #39
country flag iGOAT

Martinez Sanchez - Hampton:
Pictures will be below. Jamie was wearing the Purple Adidas like many other players, and MJMS was wearing the free Prince gear, like many other players also. Pepa showed no signs of injury and wasn't taped anywhere, so it definitely looks as if she has healed, but her game was very rusty. She did not come to net at all and her groundstrokes were not particularly impressive. Jamie was giving her all and looked exhausted, but she had a good serve and she was able to take the second by winning her serve games. Both were grunting, but while Jamie was really going all-out, Pepa was moon-balling groundstrokes rather than playing her usual attacking net game, which was a big surprise to me. Pepa was also missing a lot and really seems to be lacking court sense after this break. Her game was not very impressive and Jamie was definitely outplaying her. Jamie had a big serve and bigger shots and they were too much for Pepa. The few times Pepa came to net, her volleys were very messy. The only thing is that Pepa looked fresher than Jamie even though she was being outplayed. Jamie could have had some health concern, as she did look exhausted, and she had a rash on her face, not like Acne, but something else. IDK, maybe she always has this, but it was very noticeable. She also had a huge wrist band on one arm, so that could have been due to an injury (I think she maybe has had a wrist injury, but it could be my imagination). Mariana Alves was in the chair, and at one point Jamie got called for a foot fault and was very angry about it. When I left, Jamie had just won the second set and she was very pumped. She was completely outplaying Pepa at that point so my only guesses for the third set are that either Pepa decided to start net-rushing and it worked, or they had taken a heat break and it had changed the momentum, or maybe Jamie was just too exhausted after her big effort in the second set. The 6-0 score was very surprising after what I saw though.
Jamie serving
Jamie's forehand
Jamie winds up to serve
Pepa preparing to serve
Pepa serving
Pepa walking back from the net

Baghdatis - Clement
This was a good match! The crowd was pretty small, but they were very vocal and basically even as for as support for each player. Arnaud looked very funny as he has white sunscreen on his nose, which you can see between points when he takes of his sunglasses. I was wondering if Arnaud was near retirement, at least from singles, since he is getting old, but he is definitely not finished. He has a very good serve and very good volleys. Arnaud did have an elbow band though, so hopefully he's not hurt there. His only issue was he let some balls go by and they went in, but when he hit the volleys, they were very good, and he came in often. Marcos got called for a foot fault at the end of the fourth set and he got very mad at the line judge. During the fifth set, he would be called on three more foot-faults, although he didn't get mad on these, but this is something he needs to work on as it kept happening! With Arnaud serving for the fourth set at 5-3, he let two passing shots go and they both went in, and this is what cost him the break of serve. However, with Baghdatis serving down 4-5, Arnaud played a great game, there were some awesome points, and he got the break back right away to take the fourth. Llodra was in Arnaud's box and he was really excited after the fourth set. At the beginning of the fourth set, Marcos seemed to be in charge, but from 3-1 down, Arnaud played incredibly, I'm not sure he even lost a point until 4-3 for him, he hit gutsy shots and there were some great rallies, but he won all of them. Marcos was definitely not at his best, but he hit some great passing shots. The games in the fifth set were all pretty one-sided, but almost every point saw a great rally, as both players were going all-out and fighting hard, and hitting gutsy shots, especially Arnaud though - he played really well. Marcos looked exhausted at the end, the heat and the foot-faults really hurt him, but Clement played fantastic and fought so well from 1-3 down. The match ended on a bad challenge from Marcos on the third match point and the players embraced at the net.

Meusburger - Craybas:
These two are not exactly power players! Yvonne does not do much at all, just pushes and lobs. Jill was better than I expected, she has some good shots and I think she is definitely good enough to be a top 100 player still and competitive in the smaller events. She really should have won the second set, but Yvonne just kept getting it back and Jill made some stupid misses. Jill had lots of opportunities to close it out but she wasted them all and she looked hot and miserable. Yvonne wore the free Prince apparel while Jill wore a very bizarre patterned Under Armour top. Yvonne has a very strange haircut. Jill also wore a band on her elbow, but I am assuming this is more due to some tennis elbow pain after a long career than a real injury. By the end of the third set, both looked hot and tired, and Yvonne seemed to have broken Jill down, so they both took a heat break. Yvonne left with a big of ace, but Jill stood there for a few minutes talking to the umpire (people thought she might retire) and they talked for a few minutes before she finally left. I think she probably wanted the trainer, but the umpire said she didn't have enough of a reason so Jill argued this, because she looked annoyed. I left after this, but when I came back both had changed, Jill to a green Under Armour shirt and Yvonne to white Nike. Jill was visibly exhausted from the heat and Yvonne's pushing and her tennis at this point was very disappointing. Many points she had completely set up but she couldn't get the ball past Yvonne and would finally miss. I don't think I even saw her win a point after I returned, which was 3-0. The last game Jill hardly tried, because she was so exhausted and wanted to get off the court and out of the heat and when Yvonne won she showed purely relief it was over. Jill was very upset and left quickly (denied a bunch of autographs), Yvonne was nice to the fans and signed for them, but she looked so tired.
Jill serving
Yvonne's backhand
Jill's forehand follow-through
Jill berates herself at the end of the second
Yvonne waiting for the ball to come to her side
Jill's forehand
Jill talking to the umpire at the end of the second set
Yvonne prepares to return wearing white now
Yvonne hitting a backhand
Yvonne leaving the court after the match
Yvonne signs some autographs

The rest will be in my next post.
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 02:49 AM   #40
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
It's so heart warming to see Miki so happy
It really was .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelag View Post
Great report from Miki-Ala match Thnx!
Waiting patiently for Ula-Anna and Aga-Arantxa one
Sorry, I didn't see those I saw Chak and Ula warming up, but not much to say. Aga's match went too fast for me to get there.
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 04:15 AM   #41
country flag iGOAT

Peng - Shelby Rogers:
I arrived at this class with Shelby trailing by a break in the second set, but she regained it as soon as I got there and then consolidated by holding. Shelby, like most of the American girls, was wearing the Purple Adidas attire while Shuai was wearing purple and black Li Ning stuff. Peng had heavy tape on both ankles. Peng looked very rusty, her two-fisted shots were alright, but she was far better when I saw her play Hingis in 2006 and she also made a lot of unforced errors. She was lucky to get through this match. Shelby is very well built. She is big and pretty strong, but a bit pudgy also. One thing I noticed about Peng is that she bends down really low when she waits to return serve. Shelby doesn't have that much power, but she makes up for it with good court feel and good placement. There were a lot of Southerners cheering for her in the crowd and Shelby definitely wanted it, she was shouting come on a lot. My general consensus of Shelby is that she needs to lose some weight and add some power (her build implies she should be powerful) but she made some nice shots and if she can do this things she could certainly stick around. Shelby has really strong thighs. Shuai was pretty down and out in the second set, she was missing a lot and looked disoriented. One thing I found funny was one time a shot Shuai hit got called out and she started yelling at the umpire and Shelby said to them "it was just wide." and Shuai just rolled her eyes and yelled at the umpire again. I guess the juniors honor each others judgement more than the pros I had never seen a player even tell the other the call like Shelby did and Shuai did not want to hear it. Shelby's forehand is definitely her best shot, she hit some good ones, and really should have won the match, she had opportunities at the 6-5 game on Peng's serve, but she choked and made some very strange shot attempts that went wild. After I returned from watching the end of the Craybas match the score was 2-1 but by 4-1 it was clear Shuai would win so I left. Experience definitely got Shuai through today though, Shelby choked at the end of the second then Shuai took advantage of this momentum early in the third and besides that it was pretty even.
Shuai gets low for a return
Shuai between points
Shuai walks to her chair at a changeover
Shelby hitting a backhand
Shelby's forehand
Shelby's backhand
Shelby toweling off at a break
Shuai changing sides
Shuai serving
Shuai's backhand
Shelby switching sides in the tiebreak
Shelby prepares to return serve

Kateryna Bondarenko - Na Li:
No pictures because it was Armstrong. I arrived at this match with Kateryna up *4-1 in the third set and it was a good match, I enjoyed it a lot. Kateryna was playing very well when I arrived, but Na was definitely in the match and she was very much ready to fight all the way back. Na had her knee taped up, I'm not sure if it was there the whole match or not, I thought maybe she had gotten hurt and this had contributed to Kateryna winning the second two sets but Na did not look injured so maybe this wasn't the case. The crowd was behind Na and they wanted her to cmake the comeback. Kateryna played very gutsy big shots on the big points and this really paid off her, as she was making them. Kateryna looked nice in her K-Swiss, the purple and black is a cool idea. Na looked nice, but her skirt is sort of see-through . Na has so much power in her game but Kateryna handled it so well and just went after her shots very successfully. Na was frustrated with herself and the way the match was going and even though she was hitting big shots, she had problems getting the ball past Kateryna because she just kept making her shots. Basically, Kateryna just countered Na's power perfectly and hung in the rallies as long as she needed too and then would take her own big swings at it that would get her the point. I also noticed that Kateryna has a very high jump on her serve. Alona was in Kateryna's box cheering her on. There were only three people in Na's box, her husband and two coaches I guess, but what I found very strange was that two of them had full racquet bags! They were also totally different bags (I think different brands even, but it was hard to tell) but I don't understand why they would have brought equipment to the match. I then saw one of them in the elevator when I snuck into Ashe stadium carrying his bag still... Kateryna was definitely nervous at the end, but once again she went for her shots and it worked for her so she had no trouble with closing it out. She did a huge jumping fistpump when she won. In her on-court interview Kateryna said that she had been very nervous trying to defend her quarterfinal points from last year and was trying to go for her shots to much in the first. She stuck with it in the second though and things began to click and it all came together for her as the match went on. She was really happy.

Djokovic - Troicki:
When I arrived, Troicki was playing really well and Novak was clearly having an off-day. Viktor had the lead in the fourth set and really should have won it, but some close calls and close games went against him and he allowed Novak back into the match. Once he had blown his lead, he played poorly at the end of the set. After the fourth set, Viktor left the court very briefly, but he was back soon, I'm not sure why he left. The first game of the fifth set he played well and Novak was miserable, and then Viktor played a good serve game at *1-0 but twice on game point Viktor just barely missed and this cost him the game. Until 4-1 it was close, and Viktor was playing pretty well and Novak was having problems, but Novak was able to go up 4-1, which is when I left. Novak was really rattled, he kept talking to his box and making nervous gestures, but experience got him through. Novak's box is more like his cheering squad. Often player boxes are pretty subdued and just watch the match but Novak's box is very emotional and I think they really help him through by doing this. Both players were very tired, and would bend over or sit down on the ground between points. Viktor really looked fresher than Novak, it was totally experience that got Novak through. Novak's outfit was really weird, it had this dragon pattern on it. The Ashe stadium has this Spider Cam thing that is so weird. It is suspended from the lights and it comes down on the court during changeovers to film the players up close, but there are other cameras too, so it seems totally pointless. At one point, the changeover ended and the players got up so it followed Novak to his ready position and then stayed there while Viktor was ready to serve and he was just staring at it like it was a UFO and what the hell was it doing on a tennis court. Big fail on the thing's part. Like I said, I left at 4-1, but it was clear Novak would win at that point.
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 02:56 PM   #42
country flag Carotastrophe

Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future

Thanks for all the reports, iSzavay
M. Sharapova-D. Gavrilova-S. Stosur-Sun-Ling-Kai Chen
Carotastrophe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 09:49 PM   #43
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Nick
Once again no Marcos for me
Why does he always suck in NY?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 03:46 AM   #44
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

Shocked to hear Jill being tired considering how inshape she is
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 03:50 AM   #45
country flag iGOAT

IK, Yvonne just completely wore her down. All the rallies I saw Jill totally should've won too but Yvonne would keep pushing it back and Jill would just be so sick of it she would miss.