US Open early rounds + New Haven late round reports! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 02:47 AM   #16
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open early rounds + New Haven late round reports!

Larcher de Brito - Mirza
Pictures are below, but most are of LDL because I had a request of pictures of her. Michelle was on court a while before Sania, and when Sania finally arrived she was wearing a jacket. I guess she must be used to heat in India because she kept the jacket on the whole warm-up, while everyone else at the match was sweltering! The umpire couldn't pronounce Sania's name - she called her "Murrza". The match was not super full because it was on a big court, but about 75% of the people there were Indian, so they were all cheering for Mirza. I swear every Indian who was at the Open today was at that match, they were all over. Both players are such ballbashers. At first Michelle was more consistent at it as Sania kept missing, but Sania started hitting some really big shots. Still, they were not coming often and Michelle was "outlasting" her (it's all relative with ballbashers) so I figured LDL. Slowly but surely Sania began hitting more and more huge forehands though. Right from the get-go Michelle was shrieking and smashing her racquet and screaming "come on", she certainly is passionate. The tennis was very hit-or-miss at that point and I got bored so I left with Sania up *3-2 but judging from the score, Sania's forehand was just too much for Michelle to handle. I wasn't that impressed with Mirza besides her forehand, but based off her results this summer, her forehand being this good is encouraging.
Michelle serving
Michelle's backhand
Michelle preparing to serve
Michelle walks to her chair
Michelle waiting to receive
Sania serving
Michelle receiving serve
Michelle hitting a backhand
Michelle smacking a backhand
Michelle watches a shot go by

I will have to continue in the next post again, because I took lots of pictures at the Ági match.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:07 AM   #17
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Ágnes Szávay - Zahlavova
Ági is love!!! Her backhand is amaze! I was reminded of these two things today. Her forehand and serve were also very good though! She was smiling, positive and focused the whole time. Perfect performance for me. Sandra has no sponsor, I guess, all her clothes were from different brands, and during the warm-up she was wearing a hat that said Wilson on it. An official came to the court during the warm-up and handed the umpire a brand new US Open 2010 hat. When the warm-up ended, the umpire told Zahlavova something and she took off her hat and took out another one and asked if that was okay. He then offered her the US Open one but she shook her head and put on one of those black plastic headbands instead. However, she took this off a few games later. Both players had the same racquet. Ágnes completely dominated Zahlavova, she was outhitting her with serve, forehand, and backhand. She was also great at defense. I will be honest though, Zahlavova sucked and if Ágnes didn't hit a winner, Sandra would miss. Zahlavova has a long low grunt, it is quite a strange noise. There were a bunch of guys in aviator glasses screaming for Ági, and the match was right next to the Monfils match, which was really loud so both of these seemed distracting, but Ágnes was very focused. Ágnes was jsust so confident, she played all the big points well and didn't choke even slightly. The game Sandra won at the beginning of the second set seemed like it could have been a turning point, as she attacked and it worked for her, but Ági held at love right after, and Sandra just went back to pushing, as she had the whole first set. This just did not work for her, Ágnes ate it up completely and dominated her. At one point in the second, Zahlavova finally hit a good putaway shot, and Ági just give this look of humorous surprise the ball had gone in. Another thing I found funny from Ági was one time Sandra clearly missed but it wasn't called out, so Ágnes looked all mad and started glaring at the linesman. The umpire then shouted that he had overruled it, and she just looked over and flashed this cheeky satisfied smile. It was cute. The New Yorkers like Ági from 2007 I guess, they were nice to her after the match and she was nice too. She took a picture with me but I won't post it here.
The wonderful Ágnes backhand
Sandra volleying in the warm-up with her hat on
Sandra at net
Ágnes warming up
Ági hitting a defensive backhand
Zahlavova being told she can't wear the hat
Sandra serving
Sandra wearing the headband now
Ágnes at the first changeover
Ágnes's serve
Ági's backhand
Ági's forehand
Ági hits a running backhand
Ági's follow through on a defensive backhand
Ági leaving the court
Ági sigining autographs

Soderling - Haider-Maurer
I finally got into this match (well snuck in) for the fifth set and sat on the stairs illegally I had never heard of Haider-Maurer (I feel like I should have, but whatever) but he was quite good. All the same, I was disappointed in Robin, I expected him to be way better. I guess he should have closed out the match earlier, that's what everyone said and he wasn't overwhelming in the third. The crowd was surprisingly cheering loudly for Andreas, they wanted an upset I guess. It was a pretty boring set, there was one break of serve and besides that the server just completely dominated. Good serving, but no points. Robin was very angry after the match and wouldn't shake the umpire's hand, which pissed off the crowd as well. Robin only signed about three autographs before leaving the court. In fact, he left before Andreas, the loser almost always leaves first, so clearly he took off in a hurry.

OK, I have to continue this one more time.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:14 AM   #18
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Why couldn't Zahlavova wear the cap?
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:28 AM   #19
country flag iGOAT

Pironkova - Voracova
Pictures are below. I was wondered about Tsveti in this match considering her horrendous results since Wimbledon, but she played quite well. It was actually quite a good match. Tsveti made some weird shot selection, but she has power and good strokes. I was impressed when I saw her play Henin here in 2007 but I was even more impressed today. Voracova was good too, she was good at the net and was very good at putting it away whenever she had the chance. It was a high quality match I thought, the games were all long and there were not too many unforced errors. If there were unforced errors, they were only ever at the end of a long rally, not early in a point, and there were many good rallies. When I arrived Tsveti had the break, and this was the only thing separating them at the end, as both were winning close games on their serves. The match was on a big court and almost no one was watching but there were some Bulgarian supporters shouting for Tsveti. The ballkids and doorway guards on this court were pretty hopeless, the ballkids kept getting things confused and the guard opened his game at one point between games but not on a changeover so the players had to wait. Pironkova's purple Lotto attire was kind of weird, and Voracova was wearing free Prince apparel, which was not exactly flattering either. It was a good match though.
Tsveti preparing for a serve
Tsveti's forehand
Tsveti's backhand
Tsveti hitting a backhand
Renata serving
Renata putting away a short backhand behind one of the clueless ballgirls
Renata hitting a backhand

Niculescu - Azarenka
I arrived after the first set and Azarenka was completely in charged. I guess they convinced her to wear Swilliams's dress since she withdrew, but it was fulgy on Wika, it didn't fit and she wore neon yellow wristbands and visor, which looked terrible with the black and white. At the beginning of the second set Wika was very good but once Monica won a game she relaxed and started playing better and Wika began to hit many unforced errors. I was actually very impressed with Monica, especially her two-handed groundstrokes, which were certainly holding their own against Wika's power. Monica's slice was not so impressive though, as it basically just gave Azarenka short balls to put away. This could have been because it was so hard to redirect Wika's power though. Wika is really loud, even louder than Michelle. The second set got close and Monica was playing quite well, but Azarenka was hitting loads of errors, sometimes Monica wore her down to missing, but many were just easy shots. Basically for Monica, if she doesn't hit a shot two-handed, she slices it. She hit many slice forehands and all her serves were slices, which is how she makes up for power I guess because they were all in the 60-70 MPH range. Even volleys were slice, she hit one incredible volley that almost bounced back over and the crowd gave huge applause to her. As the set got tenser, the players both got pissed off. Both were throwing their racquets all over the place. At 4-all, a ball went over the fence and a ballkid from Wika's set went to get it, leaving them one short. Wika didn't like this, so the umpire had one of the ballkids from Monica's side come over to replace the missing one. Apparently Wika only accepts the balls from one side of the court and the replacement kept trying to throw her a ball and she wouldn't accept it. The umpire told him to throw it to the other ballboy so he did and Azarenka took it but double-faulted and then went ballistic on the poor ballkid. She then double-faulted two more times that game and went ballistic at the end, serving a ball on the changeover as hard as she could, right into another ballboy. She basically had a complete meltdown in the second set. Niculescu was nervous too, at one point she missed a shot at 40-0 and just started screaming abuse at herself in her native tongue. The whole crowd started laughing. Wika re-grouped well in the third though and stopped making errors, which was just too much for Monica who was over-powered.

Ivanovic - Makarova
The crowd was all over the Fistpump and she looked very confident and at ease. Her game wasn't amazing, but she was focused and powerful and too much for Katya to handle. Katya had heavy thigh-wrapping, and Fistpump had ankle and foot tape, so both were sort of injured I guess. Although Fistpump appeared confident, she was also, grunting, Ajdeing, and fistpumping every single point and rather desperately, which implies she is not fully confident yet, possibly because of her injury too. Fistpump was horrible at challenges, she got them all wrong. By the mid second set, I got bored as the match was not very interesting and Fistpump was in charge, so I left.

Please don't take offense from "Fistpump" guys, it's just a joke!!!
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:29 AM   #20
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Why couldn't Zahlavova wear the cap?
I'm guessing the logo was too big it said Wilson all the way across.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:35 AM   #21
country flag iGOAT

I'm going again tomorrow, so bold matches are ones I most want to see, italics are ones I might check out. I only have tickets for Armstrong, not Ashe.

Arthur Ashe Stadium

11:00
Women's Singles - 1st Round
Jelena Jankovic(SRB)[4] vs. Simona Halep(ROU)

Not Before:1:00
Men's Singles - 1st Round
Viktor Troicki(SRB) vs. Novak Djokovic(SRB)[3]

Jarmila Groth(AUS) vs. Maria Sharapova(RUS)[14]

Arthur Ashe Stadium

7:00
Rafael Nadal(ESP)[1] vs. Teymuraz Gabashvili(RUS)

Caroline Wozniacki(DEN)[1] vs. Chelsey Gullickson(USA)

Louis Armstrong Stadium

Marcos Baghdatis(CYP)[16] vs. Arnaud Clement(FRA)

Kateryna Bondarenko(UKR) vs. Na Li(CHN)[8]

Kristof Vliegen(BEL) vs. James Blake(USA)

Zuzana Kucova(SVK) vs. Vera Zvonareva(RUS)[7]

Grandstand

Svetlana Kuznetsova(RUS)[11] vs. Kimiko Date Krumm(JPN)

Jan Hajek(CZE) vs. Mardy Fish(USA)[19]

Fabio Fognini(ITA) vs. Fernando Verdasco(ESP)[8]

Coco Vandeweghe(USA) vs. Sabine Lisicki(GER)

Court 4

Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez(ESP)[22] vs. Jamie Hampton(USA)

Eduardo Schwank(ARG) vs. Robby Ginepri(USA)

Barbora Zahlavova Strycova(CZE) vs. Maria Kirilenko(RUS)[23]

Maximo Gonzalez(ARG) vs. Denis Istomin(UZB)

Court 6

Alicia Molik(AUS) vs. Mirjana Lucic(CRO)

Beatrice Capra(USA) vs. Karolina Sprem(CRO)

Tommy Robredo(ESP) vs. Lukas Rosol(CZE)

Anna Chakvetadze(RUS) vs. Urszula Radwanska(POL)

Men's Doubles - 1st Round
Stephen Huss(AUS) /
Andre Sa(BRA) vs. Rajeev Ram(USA) /
Bobby Reynolds(USA)

Court 7

Feliciano Lopez(ESP)[23] vs. Santiago Giraldo(COL)

Shuai Peng(CHN) vs. Shelby Rogers(USA)

David Ferrer(ESP)[10] vs. Alexandr Dolgopolov(UKR)

Bethanie Mattek-Sands(USA) vs. Anabel Medina Garrigues(ESP)

Court 8

Jarkko Nieminen(FIN) vs. Daniel Gimeno-Traver(ESP)

Yvonne Meusburger(AUT) vs. Jill Craybas(USA)

Benjamin Becker(GER) vs. Daniel Brands(GER)

Lukas Dlouhy(CZE)[3] /
Leander Paes(IND)[3] vs. Martin Damm(CZE) /
Filip Polasek(SVK)

Court 10

Rainer Schuettler(GER) vs. Benoit Paire(FRA)

Tamira Paszek(AUT) vs. Lucie Safarova(CZE)[26]

Florent Serra(FRA) vs. Florian Mayer(GER)

Kai-Chen Chang(TPE) vs. Carla Suarez Navarro(ESP)

Court 11

Aravane Rezai(FRA)[18] vs. Magdalena Rybarikova(SVK)

Agnieszka Radwanska(POL)[9] vs. Arantxa Parra Santonja(ESP)

Juan Monaco(ARG)[30] vs. Peter Polansky(CAN)

David Nalbandian(ARG)[31] vs. Rik De Voest(RSA)

Andrea Petkovic(GER) vs. Nadia Petrova(RUS)[17]

Court 12

Kirsten Flipkens(BEL) vs. Patty Schnyder(SUI)

Philipp Petzschner(GER) vs. Dusan Lojda(CZE)

Romina Oprandi(ITA) vs. Julia Goerges(GER)

Andrew Courtney(USA) /
Michael Shabaz(USA) vs. Wesley Moodie(RSA)[10] /
Dick Norman(BEL)[10]

Court 13

Jeremy Chardy(FRA) vs. Ernests Gulbis(LAT)[24]

Alla Kudryavtseva(RUS) vs. Yanina Wickmayer(BEL)[15]

Radek Stepanek(CZE)[28] vs. Julien Benneteau(FRA)

Alize Cornet(FRA) vs. Kaia Kanepi(EST)[31]

Court 14

Sofia Arvidsson(SWE) vs. Sorana Cirstea(ROU)

Anne Keothavong(GBR) vs. Yung-Jan Chan(TPE)

Pere Riba(ESP) vs. Adrian Mannarino(FRA)

Chanelle Scheepers(RSA) vs. Akgul Amanmuradova(UZB)

Court 15

Alexandra Dulgheru(ROU)[25] vs. Julie Coin(FRA)

Lukasz Kubot(POL)[5] /
Oliver Marach(AUT)[5] vs. Ross Hutchins(GBR) /
Scott Lipsky(USA)

Nuria Llagostera Vives(ESP) vs. Iveta Benesova(CZE)

Yaroslava Shvedova(KAZ)[30] vs. Lourdes Dominguez Lino(ESP)

Rohan Bopanna(IND)[16] /
Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi(PAK)[16] vs. Brian Battistone(USA) /
Ryler DeHeart(USA)

Court 16

Regina Kulikova(RUS) vs. Anastasija Sevastova(LAT)

Marco Chiudinelli(SUI) /
Lukas Lacko(SVK) vs. David Martin(USA) /
Donald Young(USA)

Frantisek Cermak(CZE)[6] /
Michal Mertinak(SVK)[6] vs. Marcelo Melo(BRA) /
Bruno Soares(BRA)

Dominika Cibulkova(SVK) vs. Stefanie Voegele(SUI)

Court 17

Pablo Cuevas(URU) vs. Julio Silva(BRA)

Yen-Hsun Lu(TPE) /
Janko Tipsarevic(SRB) vs. Sergiy Stakhovsky(UKR) /
Mikhail Youzhny(RUS)

Mariusz Fyrstenberg(POL)[9] /
Marcin Matkowski(POL)[9] vs. Guillermo Garcia-Lopez(ESP) /
Albert Montanes(ESP)

Michael Russell(USA) /
Dmitry Tursunov(RUS) vs. Simon Aspelin(SWE)[14] /
Paul Hanley(AUS)[14]

The schedule is fucking heinous MJMS-Hampton, KDK-Kuzzy, and Alicia-Lucic were the top three matches I wanted to see and Baggy-Arnaud is my top men's match and all are first How can I be in three places at once I will to try to catch all three (hopefully one is really long ) but I probably will only get to see two of them . I am leaving around 5 or 6 tomorrow so I probably won't get to see any of the matches that are last on court.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:38 AM   #22
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka and the ballboy
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 06:07 AM   #23
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

You're so lucky that you get to see Marcos
He's my #1 fave of all-time and I've never seen him
2006 I was on vacation and he was eliminated by the time I got back. 2007 I was planning on seeing him in R2, but he lost R1 . 2008 and 2009 he didn't play

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 06:42 AM   #24
country flag iGOAT

Eww I remember 2007 first round I know I'm excited! I just hope it's long so I can see a good amount of it I wanna see Lucic and KDK really bad, and then Hampton too plus Marcos and I like Arnaud. I won't be bored let's just say...
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 06:51 AM   #25
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

Check out Safarova if you get the chance.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 06:55 AM   #26
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Surely you can be more creative than "fistpump".

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 07:17 AM   #27
gdmirou

gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
Hey everyone,

So I will be attending the US Open on Monday and Tuesday and POSSIBLY (hopefully ) Wednesday. I will take reports of all the matches I see and put them here. How it work is each day I can say what matches I would like to attend and I will report on the ones I see and then if anyone wants pictures from those matches, I will take them and post them, but I just have a phone camera, so don't expect much. I will do my best though.

I also went to the Wozniacki-Dementieva match in New Haven tonight. I won't post pictures, since I'm sure there are much better ones to be found and I only took three, but I do have a report of what it was like to be there (not just the actual tennis, as you saw on TV). Hopefully it's a good read, even though it is long .
So the atmosphere of the tournament was pretty good, I think people were disappointed the mens draw is so weak, but all the same enthusiastic on what there was. The stadium looks very empty on TV, but that's just because it is so big, there were a lot of people and a lot of people on the grounds outside the stadium, maybe they were day-ticket holders lagging behind or something, I'm not really sure. I have to say the future of the tournament seems a bit bleak though .
As for the match, Dementieva played quite well throughout, but just not quite well enough. The first set she won easily, but it was closer than the score. Wozniacki's injury timeout came out of nowhere and she certainly didn't act injured, so I wouldn't be alarmed. In the second set, Wozniacki played soo much better and Lena a little worse. Both played well in the third, but Elena just made too many unforced errors in the end. It was a great match though. Wozniacki is NOT a pusher, she was almost equal with Lena most of the match, just at the end she started pushing A LITTLE BIT, and that is what got her through, that she missed that little bit much less. Lena was a big headcase, talking to Mommy Vera the whole time (who looked nervous as hell, sitting all alone) and shouting Lichna and whatever else. Her grunt is loouuud, I heard some guys behind me saying they thought she was saying some word in Russian like "come on" to pump herself up . Wozniacki sure wasn't sunshine today, she was grumpy, hitting balls around the court and whacking her racquet. She is very mentally strong though! Both players are incredibly fit, Caroline showed no signs of injury and Elena looked completely fresh despite having played two three and a half hour matches to get there and then another long one today.
The crowd in New Haven absolutely adores Wozniacki, I guess because she keeps winning it, but every single point there would be "go Caroline!" shouts and when Elena would win a point unless she did something amazing there would be about five people clapping (including me ) and then at the end when they played "Sweet Caroline" the whole crowd went crazy and sang along. Nice atmosphere I guess.
I will save the funniest detail for last Piotr was sitting with a middle-aged blond woman (Mrs. Wozniacki I think?) and at the start of the match they were 2-3 seats away from Mommy Vera, but some people came and claimed those seats. Next they moved across the aisle, but those seats were claimed as well. Sitting in front of them was SHINO and another lineswoman who watched the whole match, so when the Wozniacki's got kicked out of there seats, they had a nice chat with Shino and ended up claiming her seats, forcing her to move to the middle .
Very engrossing read, thank you! Excuse me for being ignorant, but who is Shino, please?
gdmirou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 09:31 AM   #28
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdmirou View Post
Very engrossing read, thank you! Excuse me for being ignorant, but who is Shino, please?
She's one of the women in this pic, guess whixh one!?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shino.jpg (23.6 KB, 12 views)
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 02:55 PM   #29
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Vika and the poor ballkids. She's got to calm down, I bet that temper of hers helped her to lose the middle set. Great reports and pics. Relax Vika, everyone including the ballkids will be happier and you will probably play better.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 06:22 PM   #30
gdmirou

gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all gdmirou is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
She's one of the women in this pic, guess whixh one!?
Oh, I see. The poor lineswoman who bore the brunt of Serena's rage in that 2009 USO match!

Beats me why she's named Shino... But big thanks, anyway, CWF!
gdmirou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote