Agi In The City That Never Sleeps-US Open 2010! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 10:56 AM   #46
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of
Re: Agi In The City That Never Sleeps-US Open 2010!

She had the medical timeout. It's her neverending thigh injury again
Agi said she couldn't move properly and it affected her a lot mentally. In the first set she made many mistakes (played too flat) and she couldn1t win in three sets anyway, but she should have won the second.
But she will play doubles today.
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 11:14 PM   #47
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

This is horrible, she has been so unhealthy this summer after playing so well .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 02:06 AM   #48
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Ági/Patty lost their doubles match 6-1, 6-4 I'm really learning to dislike this score .
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 02:40 AM   #49
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Agnes
Rest up for the rest of the season . Make some noise!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 07:05 PM   #50
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
She had the medical timeout. It's her neverending thigh injury again Agi said she couldn't move properly and it affected her a lot mentally. In the first set she made many mistakes (played too flat) and she couldn1t win in three sets anyway, but she should have won the second.
But she will play doubles today.
oh

Well,hopefully she rests and stays fit and healthy the rest of the season

What´s her next step?
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 07:37 PM   #51
country flag iGOAT

Seoul. But the list is really tough Petrova, Kirilenko, Pavlyuchenkova playing just to name a few.
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 08:03 PM   #52
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

but Agi will be seed,I guess

and she can beat these three russians
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 02:00 AM   #53
country flag iGOAT

Yeah she will be seed, and she can beat Petrova.

I worry about both Kirilenko and Pavlyuchenkova though. I mean I believe Ági SHOULD beat them if she can play properly. That has just been so rare lately!!! And on hard! It will be very tough .
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 02:20 AM   #54
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Kiri. HEr game is horrendous.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 04:55 AM   #55
country flag iGOAT

Yeah lots of people said that. Still, I thought she looked good it was just practice though. But I thought Lourdes looked good too, and she made the third round, which was very unexpected for her, so I think my judgement is accurate .

Anyways, Ivanovic is taking wildcard apparently again, I believe Ági should beat her, but it will be so tough . I feel like every time Ágnes does play an International, it ends up being one of the few that have very strong lists .
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 05:29 AM   #56
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
Yeah lots of people said that. Still, I thought she looked good it was just practice though. But I thought Lourdes looked good too, and she made the third round, which was very unexpected for her, so I think my judgement is accurate .

Anyways, Ivanovic is taking wildcard apparently again, I believe Ági should beat her, but it will be so tough . I feel like every time Ágnes does play an International, it ends up being one of the few that have very strong lists .
Believe me i get how you feel.Im a Dani fan.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote