Agi In The City That Never Sleeps-US Open 2010! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2010, 10:04 AM   #16
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future
Re: Agi In The City That Never Sleeps-US Open 2010!

"I'm starting to get better and we can finally train. We had a really bad weather so far, it was very windy and it rained a lot. As we got to NY a little early, we lived a in a different hotel than we will during the US Open, but we could finally move to the final place. I received the US Open collection from Fila, and they look really good, but I have to exchange some of them because the size is wrong. As for the draw, it could always be easier and tougher too, but I'm happy I don't play a seed right in the first round. There are no easy opponents in these big tournaments." - Ági said after the draw was made.

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2010, 07:45 PM   #17
country flag ardley

ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all

Nice win 60 62 !! I didn't expect so convincing the second set
ardley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 07:54 PM   #18
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

routine win but very well done

Hopefully Nick and Andrew will give us some reports and photos

Flavia next ż!
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 01:30 AM   #19
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I have photos .

It was so awesome!!! Zahlavova was kind of pathetic, but Ági played really well!!! Her backhand is incredible, but her forehands were awesome too.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:15 AM   #20
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Agi
And I didn't even go to her match but Hakapeszi and Karlos made it seem like I did
I'm going tomorrow night though

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:54 AM   #21
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay's results thread
Ági is love!!! Her backhand is amaze! I was reminded of these two things today. Her forehand and serve were also very good though! She was smiling, positive and focused the whole time. Perfect performance for me. Sandra has no sponsor, I guess, all her clothes were from different brands, and during the warm-up she was wearing a hat that said Wilson on it. An official came to the court during the warm-up and handed the umpire a brand new US Open 2010 hat. When the warm-up ended, the umpire told Zahlavova something and she took off her hat and took out another one and asked if that was okay. He then offered her the US Open one but she shook her head and put on one of those black plastic headbands instead. However, she took this off a few games later. Both players had the same racquet. Ágnes completely dominated Zahlavova, she was outhitting her with serve, forehand, and backhand. She was also great at defense. I will be honest though, Zahlavova sucked and if Ágnes didn't hit a winner, Sandra would miss. Zahlavova has a long low grunt, it is quite a strange noise. There were a bunch of guys in aviator glasses screaming for Ági, and the match was right next to the Monfils match, which was really loud so both of these seemed distracting, but Ágnes was very focused. Ágnes was jsust so confident, she played all the big points well and didn't choke even slightly. The game Sandra won at the beginning of the second set seemed like it could have been a turning point, as she attacked and it worked for her, but Ági held at love right after, and Sandra just went back to pushing, as she had the whole first set. This just did not work for her, Ágnes ate it up completely and dominated her. At one point in the second, Zahlavova finally hit a good putaway shot, and Ági just give this look of humorous surprise the ball had gone in. Another thing I found funny from Ági was one time Sandra clearly missed but it wasn't called out, so Ágnes looked all mad and started glaring at the linesman. The umpire then shouted that he had overruled it, and she just looked over and flashed this cheeky satisfied smile. It was cute. The New Yorkers like Ági from 2007 I guess, they were nice to her after the match and she was nice too. She took a picture with me but I won't post it here.
There is some talk of the match.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:55 AM   #22
country flag iGOAT

So basically Ági just played really well today and perfect on important points. It was so fun .

The only thing is Zahlavova did let her. All the same, I am confident Ágnes can beat Pennetta, but it will be very tough, as Pennetta seems to have played well in her match too.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:55 AM   #23
country flag iGOAT

Ágnes is not playing doubles tomorrow. I guess Wednesday or Thursday.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 04:05 AM   #24
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 08:26 AM   #25
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
All the same, I am confident Ágnes can beat Pennetta, but it will be very tough, as Pennetta seems to have played well in her match too.

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 11:11 AM   #26
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

So good to read these good news about Agi, thanks Nick

Yesterday I watched a bit of the Pennetta match, but
She ddn't play so well, it was quite pushing. Maybe she thought that's enough against Falconi We will see it.
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:25 PM   #27
country flag Ofen

Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice

I hope she will be on television broadcast at a good time and I will have a chance to watch her game. It can be a great match against Pennetta.
Ofen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 04:29 PM   #28
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Nick,thank you for your work!(photos and report )

So glad to hear she played pretty good and also great to hear that you had a (very) good time
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 04:36 PM   #29
country flag Hakapeszi

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 09:27 PM   #30
country flag #kArLoS#

Match against Pennetta won´t be streamed

Last match on C4..Hopefully Nick goes so he can give us some reports