Caro's Short-Lived Twitter Romance: Complete Transcript! (Awww!) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What should Caro do???

Take Juan/Reez out on a date! 7 26.92%
Give his name and picture to her security people! 10 38.46%
Stop tweeting and focus on her tennis! 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 05:57 AM   #1
country flag AnomyBC

AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute
Caro's Short-Lived Twitter Romance: Complete Transcript! (Awww!)

This might be a player forum sort of thing, but to those curious, here's the complete transcript of Caro's brief Twitter romance earlier today, with some commentary from me and a helpful picture

CaroWozniacki: How great is it that the whole Yale football team came and watched my match today! 100 guys! Im a lucky girl! I like this tournament.. Haha

Juan74: I was one of those guys, you were great, keep it up, wanna see you in the finals

CaroWozniacki: Thanks when are you guys practicing? Maybe a can stop by one of these days

Juan74: haha you'd rather stop on a party than on a practice heh Practices are boring

(Good idea Juan! Get her drunk! )

CaroWozniacki: Haha!! You are funny.. Ice never gotten an invitation lol

CaroWozniacki: wow that was sent out a but too fast .. Was supposed to say ive never gotten an invitation lol..

(I think he probably understood you the first time Caro )

Juan74: haha ok, follow me so I pm u ok?

CaroWozniacki: I think i might stop by i practice, party wouldnt be a good idea when i have to play!

Juan74: that's why!! lol, u played awesome today, and u are definately the most beautiful player on the circuit, no kidding!

(Awwwwwwwww. He thinks she’s beautiful! )

CaroWozniacki: Thank you

(Caro apparently follows Juan at this point and Juan unsuccessfully attempt to PM her.)

Juan74: srry can't pm u, my followers and following people have gone to 0!! im freaking out, hope it's just a glitch from twitter

(Huh?? )

Juan 74: here is the photo of the day heh http://the-slice.com/2010/08/photo-o...girl-big-team/

Juan74: lol please read the end of the article, funny

(Quote from end of article: “Seems like Ms. Wozniacki might also have a little Twitter romance going on with one of the teammates as well. ‘Reez’ has been tweeting with Caro, calling her the most beautiful player on the circuit, to which she said ‘Thank you.’” Note: "Reez" is the name Juan74 has listed on his profile.)

CaroWozniacki: Haha! Great! Where are you in the pic?

(Caro unfollows Juan/Reez)

Juan74: lol im on the back, to your right. why the unfollow?

(Uh oh. Things are starting to get a little awkward now! )

Juan74: I'm a bit covered

CaroWozniacki: Yeah i saw.. haha.. but still dont know which one you are.. haha..

Juan74: hah the problem is that u will hardly see me, im 5th to your right, right at the back

CaroWozniacki: haha that was a good description.. there is like 20 guys behind me to the right

TO BE CONTINUED...???

Here's a pic to help you out Caro

So what do you guys think Caro should do? Vote in the poll!

THE TOP 75 HOTTEST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 10 YEARS

The biggest, most over-researched and most overly drawn-out hot female tennis player thread of all time!!!

THE TOP 50 WORST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 12 YEARS

Meet the players that make Brie Whitehead look like Steffi Graf!!!
AnomyBC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 06:04 AM   #2
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caro's Short-Lived Twitter Romance: Complete Transcript! (Awww!)

wouldn't caro's right be the other way?
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 06:04 AM   #3
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future

It would be cute if she took him on a date. But I'm jealous, wish I had that many guys around here me lol
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 06:09 AM   #4
country flag AnomyBC

AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAKE-GOAT View Post
wouldn't caro's right be the other way?
I know. I thought about that, but I think he means to her right in the picture. Mostly I think this just based on the fact that the guy 5 her right in the picture looks Hispanic and the guy 5 to her right from her own perspective in the picture (our left) doesn't look Hispanic. I could be wrong though. That's why I put the question mark

Then again, the other guy is more "covered", so maybe that is him. I'll have to make a picture pointing out that guy too

The biggest, most over-researched and most overly drawn-out hot female tennis player thread of all time!!!

Last edited by AnomyBC : Aug 26th, 2010 at 06:16 AM.
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 06:20 AM   #5
country flag AnomyBC

OK, I added a note pointing out the other guy too

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 06:24 AM   #6
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future

Looking at the guys' twitter, he has talked in spanish (or a latin language?) a lot, so it might the guy to the right of the picture. Although that 5th guy to HER right is pretty cute! So is #9 and #14 in the front row!
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 06:29 AM   #7
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.. It's weird to see players talking so openly to fans.. When I add some players on FB and say hi to them you rarely get any response back (besides sevastova for me ) But still to see Caro and this random guy flirting is just kind of nice to see in a way, to know that players are normal people too...
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(6): Linz 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(6): Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 07:01 AM   #8
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised none of the haters have made bad jokes about Cartman's mom.
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 08:31 AM   #9
country flag -Sonic-
HAND SCRAPED

-Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute -Sonic- has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh.... looking at that group of guys, I'd be anything from completely gutted to running right there to shag him depending on who it was...
-Sonic- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 09:11 AM   #10
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
Wow.. It's weird to see players talking so openly to fans.. When I add some players on FB and say hi to them you rarely get any response back (besides sevastova for me ) But still to see Caro and this random guy flirting is just kind of nice to see in a way, to know that players are normal people too...
Interesting for sure, but back to tennis now! (I am sure we can count on Piotr to stop this flirting ) .. job to do against Flavia tonight.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 05:33 PM   #11
country flag TheAllan

TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future TheAllan has a brilliant future

I would be extremely surprised if that guy is on the Yale football team. At first, I thought Caroline was a little gullible in taking his word for it, but you can tell she became skeptical.
TheAllan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 10:17 PM   #12
country flag mmmcaro

mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnomyBC View Post

Juan74: haha you'd rather stop on a party than on a practice heh Practices are boring

(Good idea Juan! Get her drunk! )

and then what? that's no way for caro to lose her virginity.
mmmcaro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 12:45 AM   #13
country flag AnomyBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmcaro View Post

and then what? that's no way for caro to lose her virginity.
Who says Caro's a virgin??? I'm guessing the whole innocent thing is an act myself

Old Sep 19th, 2010, 02:47 PM   #14
country flag mmmcaro

mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light mmmcaro is a glorious beacon of light

it doesn't appear to be an act.

http://www.sporten.dk/tennis/carolin...vil-have-boern

Caroline Wozniacki wants to be mother, but she has never had a boyfriend, telling people very close to the tennis star.

Caroline Wozniacki has never had a boyfriend and she misses that now and then. She tells a number of people close to the Danish world champion - among others, brother Patrik Wozniacki.

I think indeed that Caroline, now and then, misses the opportunity to have a boyfriend. She says even that she would like to have children before she becomes too old, says Patrik Wozniacki to Ekstra Bladet.

The stone kingdom tennisdarling's doubles partner and friend - Malou Ejdesgaard reveals that Caroline Wozniacki still love really big rush to the good.

All the girls would probably like to have a boyfriend. Caroline has just never yet met the right one. Right now she takes it easy at the point, says Malou Ejdesgaard.

Lovers seems to be enough, and when Caroline Wozniacki has never had a boyfriend, it is mostly because her priorities are different.

There is plenty of demand, but right now it is 100 percent on the careers of Caroline. Everything else is set in the background to keep the focus on sport, so a boyfriend is not something she seeks out, "says childhood friend Timm Johansen to Ekstra Bladet.
mmmcaro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 05:38 AM   #15
country flag AnomyBC

Is "lovers" correctly translated there? Because that would totally support my argument about her not being that innocent