claypova-Lachy-QuinnFabray graphics! - Page 266 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 12:02 PM   #3976
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: claypova-Lachy graphics!

Lachy, I'm looking forward to Azarenka and Zvonareva collection from Tokyo in the amazing colouring.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 12:31 PM   #3977
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Will be doing that shortly
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 12:32 PM   #3978
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you want to wait after the event is over or they are out? (hopefully they not, was hoping for a vika, vera final)

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 12:34 PM   #3979
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 01:17 AM   #3980
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: claypova-Lachy-Superficial graphics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Zomg wtf is with the fistpumpajde love fest over the past two pages
Quote:
It's such a shame cos the graphics/colouring are awesome, but the person in them is not
----->

Quote:
LOL I watched 4 of her FO 08 matches yesterday and started to actually like her game. Plus her little grunt is epic. And the ajde's can go but it's kinda her trademark
Quote:
LOL embrace Anci. You know you want to
Quote:
LOL Masha is no Ajde queen. Although I wish she were
Quote:
Yes I f'love the Ajde montage
Quote:
I find myself doing a similar grunt Very catchy
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Her grunts inspire an erection
Quote:
WTF Maria's don't But Ana's

Sorry Lachy, I had to.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 01:22 AM   #3981
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Oh my god
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 10:50 PM   #3982
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

please vote

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=445807&page=4

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 10:59 PM   #3983
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Masha @ Wimbly Cont.

OMG these are just epic awesomeness.
Feel like my heart is melting when I see these and I'm not exaggerating at all.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 01:25 AM   #3984
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRed View Post
OMG these are just epic awesomeness.
Feel like my heart is melting when I see these and I'm not exaggerating at all.
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 05:30 AM   #3985
Shadowcat

Can you now please make the collection of Vika and Vera ?

― Flavia Weedn
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 08:20 AM   #3986
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktorious View Post
Can you now please make the collection of Vika and Vera ?

Old Oct 1st, 2011, 08:33 AM   #3987
Shadowcat

Can you please resize vera 2nd row 3rd column with the long sleeve and vika 3rd row the 3rd column too please?

The colouring is just

― Flavia Weedn
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 08:50 AM   #3988
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktorious View Post
Can you please resize vera 2nd row 3rd column with the long sleeve and vika 3rd row the 3rd column too please?

The colouring is just
Glad you like it

Old Oct 1st, 2011, 11:06 AM   #3989
Shadowcat

Quote:
Glad you like it

Thank you

― Flavia Weedn
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 11:27 AM   #3990
Shadowcat

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/V...ccMdMLDSyl.jpg

Is it possible to have the top half of vera (the face especially) in the middle of the avatar with your colouring? The face that you made is on the right.

― Flavia Weedn
Closed Thread