:RollEyes: @ Jennifer! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 02:31 PM   #1
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
:RollEyes: @ Jennifer!

Anyone know what's going on with Jennifer lately?
First she loses to Stevenson, in 3 sets, I could understand because Alexandra can overpower you if she's really ON!
But now a 6-0 6-3 loss to CONCHITA MARTINEZ?!?
Oh please!

Maybe she's a bit rusty... she looks kind of fit, maybe she's just got to practice more!
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 02:34 PM   #2
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by 2h16
she twisted her ankle?
She hurt her foot when it was already 0-6 0-1...
And she seemed to play somewhat better after she got her short injury time-out, so you can't really blame her ankle...
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 02:42 PM   #3
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
Glenn,

ALEX does not OVERPOWER Jenn. Jenn has every bit as much power but Alex does mix it up by coming to the net and Jenn does not like that. Conchita is the queen of mixing it up and Jenn needs to find ways of winning against the Amelies, Justines, Alexes and Conchitas of the world when Jenn is not on her game. As much as I like Jenn I have to admit that she tends to play 95% of her points the same way. She even called Janette Husarova's tennis dinky. With that kind of attitude towards finesse what do you expect?? Serena for example appreciates variety even though she has TONS of power and could probably win matches with just her power alone. But Serena also knows that adding variety and coming to the net is what would give her that extra edge on some crucial points to beat Jenn and Venus.
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 02:48 PM   #4
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
I figure Jenn did the same as Venus, and basically hasn't practiced since the US Open. Or her game is completely falling apart. Or not enough sex, whioch can really throw off your game if you're used to getting enough.
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 02:59 PM   #5
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
lol@Volcana

But this is getting ridiculous. I'll have to start supporting JenCap soon. She's turning from overdog into underdog. Maybe it was the thought of Amelie lurking in the draw.

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 03:09 PM   #6
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
You are talking like if she would have lost to a none... Conchita's name is as big as Jennifer's. So Conchita has showed today on court.

anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 03:22 PM   #7
Filip!

Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice
The injury happened after the first set... so this is no reason for her loss...
She played even better in the second set, but I think she wanted to play a bit too fast & she had not enough concentration...
Filip! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 03:37 PM   #8
country flag gmak

gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute
if it was on clay it wouldn't surprise me ....but on this surface

conchita played very well but jen is going down.....
Dementieva Clijsters Safina Novotna Davenport Seles Pierce Mauresmo Bovina Golovin Spirlea Farina Likhovtseva Monami Halard Rubin Bedanova Tulyaganova Maleeva Zvereva Sabatini
gmak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 03:41 PM   #9
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
How will this hurt Jennifer in the rankings points wise?
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 04:05 PM   #10
Filip!

Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice
I don't know mauresmofan, but I think she will stay #3... She has a lot of points...
Filip! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 04:11 PM   #11
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
Yes but will drop over 100 and as far as I know both Kim and Momo weren't at this event last year. Celebrate good times come on!
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 04:11 PM   #12
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
She'll loose about 180 points!

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 04:14 PM   #13
country flag mauresmofan

Cappy lost 131 points today. Therefore the difference between #3 and #4(Mauresmo) is 454 rankings points. The difference between #3 and #5(Kim) is 580 ranking points. Oh oh suddenly I don't feel so good
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 04:17 PM   #14
country flag Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute
Jen needs a groove. Let her hit a couple of regular groundstrokes and then BAM! She fires a bullet. If she can't get in the groove, she's in trouble. That's why Justine can beat her for example; with variety. Now noone is better than the Great Conchi in refusing to let the opponent get into the groove.
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 05:09 PM   #15
country flag Alberto

Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute
Simply Conchita