Saška Gavrilovska - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 03:33 AM   #16
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Saška Gavrilovska

You are very confusing when you use the term "Macedonian"
And it has been Greek since ancient times, it's when Alexander the Great was from

And I think that if you want to continue discussing this topic, then we should do it via PM from now on

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:26 AM   #17
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
You are very confusing when you use the term "Macedonian"
And it has been Greek since ancient times, it's when Alexander the Great was from

And I think that if you want to continue discussing this topic, then we should do it via PM from now on
The country Greece has only excisted few hundred years, how can you claim Macedonia belonged to Greece? The ancient Macedonians didnt like the people from Athens and vice-versa. In fact, the people from athens referred to them as barbarians :P....just because the language and culture was similar with the ancient macedonians, does not make the macedonians part of modern day greece except by force (the bucharest agreement).

furthermore, IGENEA studies on genes show that the slavic macedonians who mixed with the antic macedonians and got along with them, have more macedonian blood in them than those in northern greece's macedonia
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:33 AM   #18
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

If, on the other hand, you believe that there were no invasions in the Balkans and that the Modern Greeks are pure Greeks, descendents of the ancient Greeks, as most Greeks claim today, then you must also admit that the Modern Macedonians too must be pure Macedonians, descendents of the ancient Macedonians!

There never was a so-called “Greece” in ancient times by that name; there were however a dozen or so City States which existed independent of each other for a few centuries between 600 and 400 BC which afterwards were conquered and enslaved first by the ancient Macedonians and then by the Romans and the Ottomans.

After conquering Macedonia and annexing Macedonian lands populated with Macedonians, Greece did not waste much time to also forcibly assimilate them and turn them into artificial Greeks. I am saying “forcibly assimilate” because a decade before the Macedonian people themselves fought in a national uprising in order to create their own state. But instead of allowing the Macedonians to create their own state, the Philhellene Europeans decided they did not want a Macedonia state in the Balkans and allowed its brutal partition and denationalization to take place.

....we need to ask ourselves, “Does artificial Modern Greece deserve to exist?” any more than Macedonia deserves to exist?

Should Greece too be “dismantled” down to its common ethnic elements just as Yugoslavia was not so long ago?
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 01:47 PM   #19
country flag <Majmun>

<Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of

Take this discussion to the political/off topic chat threads pls, this one was designated for Saska not for political discussion.
Serena & her tities

"Ta burna pijana noc kad sam rodjen bas kao na poklon nekom svom. Ta burna pijana noc otkad umirem bas kao za pokaj nekom svom. Zbogom noci budi s drugim bolja, U gradu ce skoro dan."
<Majmun> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 04:02 AM   #20
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^Yes . SM, we can continue this discussion by PM

Old Jan 5th, 2011, 07:54 PM   #21
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Saska!
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:12 AM   #22
country flag hellas719

Happy Birthday!

Old Apr 18th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #23
country flag Losing Streak
Сексуальная

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

What happened with her? She peaked at 559, but hasn't played any tournament since last Sept and is now unranked. She started last year quite well with 3 10Ks quarters, then played 4 10Ks in Serbia and Bosnia in the summer where she lost in R1 every time, and since then she disappeared. Injuries?

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #24
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that she was injured, but do not know anything more.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #25
country flag Losing Streak
Сексуальная

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she can come back if she has the desire too

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #26
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Saška in US

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote