Saška Gavrilovska - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 04:57 PM   #1
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Saška Gavrilovska

Another young and talented player from Serbia

First name Saska
Last name Gavrilovska
Birth date 01-05-1995
Category Junior, Girls
Residence Serbia
Nationality Serbia

She just qualified for 10k in Doboj with 3 easy wins. Good luck in Main Draw.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 06:09 PM   #2
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Saška Gavrilovska

Goatvrilovska her first opponent is Julia Stamatova from Bulgaria.
Good luck!
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 06:29 PM   #3
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

More like GOATrilovska
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 07:09 PM   #4
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I wrote that. tnx for correcting me
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 09:05 PM   #5
country flag andrijagajic

andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all

Yeah, she's really great... Go Saska!
andrijagajic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 02:28 PM   #6
country flag Just Do It

I watched her today. She won R1 of a 10k in Novi Sad. She has a good game, nice shots, really perspective. She was complaining a lot but she has a nice father who wasnt encouraging her to attack the umpire ( like some other tennis father who were around ) but to calm down and just let it go. It looks Tatjana Jecmenica is coaching her. She was watching her match and later talked a lot with her.

If she goes deep in the tournament I might see her again.
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 08:37 AM   #7
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

I wonder if Saska will be another MACEDONIAN GOAT like Bojana
Jankarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 09:28 AM   #8
country flag <Majmun>

<Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankarenka View Post
no she won't
Serena & her tities

"Ta burna pijana noc kad sam rodjen bas kao na poklon nekom svom. Ta burna pijana noc otkad umirem bas kao za pokaj nekom svom. Zbogom noci budi s drugim bolja, U gradu ce skoro dan."
<Majmun> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 05:18 PM   #9
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

Aww poor Saska
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 02:17 AM   #10
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bojana is Macedonian? . From which part? Thessaloniki? Kavala? Drama? Serres? Kastoria? Veria?
Daniilidou and Gerasimou are Macedonian

Anyways, any videos of Saska?
How good is she? Can she reach the top 50?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 07:01 AM   #11
country flag Jankarenka

Daniilidou looks too much like a greek man to be Macedonian as for Gerasimou is she that fat one?? Than she is definitely greek.
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 01:22 AM   #12
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Daniilidou looks too much like a greek man to be Macedonian as for Gerasimou is she that fat one?? Than she is definitely greek.
You can be Macedonian and Greek
Eleni is Macedonian and Cretan
And Gerasimou is chubby, not fat

Anyways, does anyone have a video of Saska? I checked youtube and couldn't find anything
I really want to see how she plays...

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 09:41 AM   #13
country flag Jankarenka

Saska is a goat just like Bojana
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 10:07 AM   #14
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Bojana is Macedonian? . From which part? Thessaloniki? Kavala? Drama? Serres? Kastoria? Veria?
Daniilidou and Gerasimou are Macedonian

Anyways, any videos of Saska?
How good is she? Can she reach the top 50?
The Greek part of Macedonia has only been Greek since 1912, before that it belonged to the slavic Macedonians....before that the area which you greek people refer to as macedonian actually spoke slavic and had a lot more Macedonians (of slavic variety) than there is now

Gavrilovska is obviously slavic name.
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 10:08 AM   #15
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

and she's not from Salonika, she's from Solun