Big Time Battles of the Top Ten: Post US Open edition - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 11:48 AM   #1
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Big Time Battles of the Top Ten: Post US Open edition

Featuring: S.Williams, Mauresmo, Clijsters, Henin, Dokic, Hantuchova, Davenport, Myskina

Code:
Bahia       SF Myskina    d Dokic       6-2 6-4

Tokyo       SF Clijsters  d Dokic       5-7 6-2 6-3
Tokyo       FR S.Williams d Clijsters   2-6 6-3 6-3

Leipzig     QF Henin      d Hantuchova  6-3 6-2   
Leipzig     SF S.Williams d Henin       6-4 6-2
Leipzig     SF Myskina    d Clijsters   6-4 5-7 7-6
Leipzig     FR S.Williams d Myskina     6-3 6-2

Filderstadt 32 Clijsters  d Myskina     6-4 6-2
Filderstadt QF Clijsters  d Davenport   4-6 6-3 6-4
Filderstadt SF Clijsters  d Mauresmo    3-6 6-3 7-5
Filderstadt FR Clijsters  d Hantuchova  4-6 6-3 6-4

Zurich      QF Davenport  d Clijsters   6-3 7-6
Zurich      SF Davenport  d Henin       7-6 7-6

Last edited by Volcana : Oct 21st, 2002 at 12:04 PM.
Volcana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 12:06 PM   #2
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Kim did a hell of a job in Filderstadt
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 12:35 PM   #3
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Since when was Myskina top ten?
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 01:10 PM   #4
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Experimentee - She isn't really. But so many members of the top ten didn't play anyone else inthe top ten after the US Open, I was willing to go a little farther into the rankings. (Rubin, Hingis, Myskina) The fact that she beat two members of the current top ten influenced me also. To me, she's part of that mass of players #3 to #13 who can beat each other on any given day.
Old Oct 21st, 2002, 12:04 PM   #5
Volcana

Added in Zurich