maria sharapova! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: will maria sharapova reach the top 10 in the future?

Yes 18 50.00%
No 9 25.00%
Undecided 9 25.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 05:59 AM   #1
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
maria sharapova!

who thinks maria will be a top ten player in the future?

i'm undecided bu if i had to choose i would say yes she will be.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:21 AM   #2
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Probably.

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:48 AM   #3
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
Masha will be great unless something weird happens like she god forbid dies early or gets some disease or something like that.
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 11:17 AM   #4
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
How old is she now?

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 11:33 AM   #5
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
she is 15

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 09:57 PM   #6
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Of course she reaches, but it's still too early to talk about that.

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 11:11 PM   #7
country flag Berlin_Calling

Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute
YES I HOPE SHE DOES!! SHES HOT!! AND TALENTED!!

mary pierce - forever #1
vaidisova - kournikova - golovin - henin
the boys - federer - gasquet - del potro - haase - nishikori
Berlin_Calling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 11:31 PM   #8
country flag Mitzi

Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute
Probably NOT

Mitzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2002, 01:50 AM   #9
tommyk75

tommyk75 has a brilliant future tommyk75 has a brilliant future tommyk75 has a brilliant future tommyk75 has a brilliant future tommyk75 has a brilliant future tommyk75 has a brilliant future tommyk75 has a brilliant future tommyk75 has a brilliant future tommyk75 has a brilliant future tommyk75 has a brilliant future tommyk75 has a brilliant future
I'm sorry, but calling a 15-year-old HOT (unless you're the same age) is just creepy. It's like Tennis Magazine printing a picture of Anna K in her swimsuit when she was only 13 or something (it was a story of Venus and Anna K called "Babies Not Yet Babes" or something like that). Gross!
tommyk75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2002, 01:53 AM   #10
Lubidani

Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice
lol I think Chris is like 14

"it's not considered cheating if you don't get caught"

"The greatest risk in life is not taking one"

"True friends stab each other in the front"

"Taking a shower with an umbrella is pointless"
Lubidani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2002, 01:55 AM   #11
country flag Kiwi_Boy

Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice Kiwi_Boy is just really nice
maybe,i would like to hope so.
Kiwi_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote