My 2010 Rogers Cup photos - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 08:11 AM   #16
country flag fmate26

fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all
Re: My 2010 Rogers Cup photos

Thanks the pictures!

who was Agi's training partner?

Sharapova * Kvitova * Zvonareva
fmate26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 12:48 PM   #17
country flag 03 RuleTheCourt

03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold

Day 3 photos just arrived from my photographer over there

http://iketennis.com/tour-photos/145...ial-day-3.html
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 12:02 AM   #18
country flag JSeles

JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future

I attended a lot of practice sessions and matches since the beginning of the week. And I am betting on Vika to win this event. She impressed me against Kirilenko. Maria played a very solid match. But Victoria played great tennis. And she was very dominant in her two other matches.

Also, it's the first time I see a player return to the practice courts right after her match to hit more balls. Azarenka went back to practice after all her matches. And I mean right after the match. No rest. This afternoon, everyone was like "why is she back on the court? she just finished and won her match against Li!".

I don't know if she always does that. But this week she looks like a player who really wants to win.

Follow me on Twitter @wtennisphotos
JSeles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 12:16 AM   #19
country flag JSeles

JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future JSeles has a brilliant future

Maria Kirilenko

Old Aug 20th, 2010, 12:36 AM   #20
country flag JSeles

Timea Bacsinszky

Old Aug 20th, 2010, 12:55 AM   #21
country flag JSeles

Andrea Hlavackova

Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 12:37 AM   #22
country flag JSeles

Agnieska Radwanska

Daniela Hantuchova

Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 12:48 AM   #23
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much..I love your pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSeles View Post

Is this from the R1 doubles match?
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 12:54 AM   #24
country flag JSeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
Thanks so much..I love your pictures

Is this from the R1 doubles match?
Yes the photo was taken on Wednesday during R1 doubles match Radwanska/Kirilenko vs Groenefeld/Senoglu.